2021 schedule (1 Viewer)

2021 NHRA CAMPING WORLD DRAG RACING SERIES SCHEDULE
NHRA CAMPING WORLD SERIES REGULAR SEASON
March 12-14Amalie Motor Oil NHRA GatornationalsGainesville, Fla.
March 26-28NHRA Southern NationalsAtlanta
April 9-11Lucas Oil NHRA WinternationalsPomona, Calif.
April 16-18Denso Spark Plugs NHRA Four-Wide NationalsLas Vegas
April 23-25NHRA Arizona NationalsPhoenix
May 14-16NGK Spark Plugs NHRA Four-Wide NationalsCharlotte, N.C.
May 21-23Mopar Express Lane NHRA SpringNationalsHouston, Texas
June 4-6Virginia NHRA NationalsRichmond, Va.
June 11-13NHRA New England NationalsEpping, N.H.
June 24-27Summit Racing Equipment NHRA NationalsNorwalk, Ohio
July 16-18Dodge Mile-High NHRA NationalsDenver
July 23-25NHRA Sonoma NationalsSonoma, Calif.
July 30-Aug.1Flav-R-Pac Northwest NationalsSeattle
Aug. 13-15Menards NHRA Heartland NationalsTopeka, Kan.
Aug. 19-22- Lucas Oil NHRA NationalsBrainerd, Minn.
Sept. 1-5NHRA U.S. NationalsIndianapolis
NHRA CAMPING WORLD COUNTDOWN TO THE CHAMPIONSHIP
Sept. 10-12NHRA NationalsReading, Pa.
Sept. 17-19NTK NHRA Carolina NationalsCharlotte
Sept. 24-26NHRA Midwest NationalsSt. Louis
Oct. 7-10Texas NHRA FallNationalsDallas
Oct. 29-31Dodge NHRA NationalsLas Vegas
Nov. 12-14Auto Club NHRA FinalsPomona, Calif.

Looks like they will stay with 2 pro qualifying session on Sat. All events 3 days. With Indy getting one Friday night.
Looks like Norwalk will get the Jegs Allstars

Looks like Epping will be in conflict with the beginning of the 98th annual Motorcycle event in Laconia NH? Hotel rooms may be in short supply.

Was hoping this year would show them the countdown wasn't needed

Nice to see Epping still on the list, I thought they were rumored to be done there.

Still bummed about no Joliet, 30 minutes from home, but I get it. I do like the flow of the schedule with the exception of Phoenix - Charlotte - Houston. Otherwise, it looks like it should save the teams some $$$ in fuel costs.

Was hoping this year would show them the countdown wasn't needed

Nice to see Epping still on the list, I thought they were rumored to be done there.

I also had heard the Epping rumors but nothing official. Giving up on New England pretty much gives up on the Boston MA, Hartford CT market never mind the unbelievable amount of fans that come down from Quebec and the Canadian Maritimes. Also NH,VT,ME are huge camping markets with a very large Camping World store in Chichester NH.

I understand each Pro Stock, Funny Car and Top Fuel champion at the end of the year will get free oil changes on their motor home for a year.

I knew I could find the answer, (maybe) here. "They" completely forgot Bristol, while even writing about Chicago. My long term argument of how NHRA.com is never proof read . I have a feeling Capps is correct for Bristol and Norwalk is over July 2-4. That makes more sense. An A + to NHRA for making a schedule that actually seems the most cost effective travel to and from 1 race to the next vs. how it used to be with a pointless travel to and from Epping with nothing on the way. Topeka is going to be a heat race for sure.

Last edited:
Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back