16 Top Fuel entries and only 14 will race tomorrow? (1 Viewer)

So- if there are 16 in the park, but only 14 run the qualifying passes, you guys think the two that sat out should be in?? WTH?? Seriously?
Was there a reason they didn't run ? One actually made it to the line and had nothing to do with calling the session . There is such a thing as common sense .

I was confused by the ladder also, but there is no way you are going to see 2 "bye" runs in the same round. I think McMillen should of been 15th and the car who didn't make a pass should sit on Sunday, there has to be some rules. Just my 2 cents.

Yer right, if I recall correctly, the rules do state that you must make ONE qualifying run.

Kudos to Don Schumacher and Maple Grove on the ticket discount!
While I think it is very nice of them to team up and provide some sort of incentive after sitting through what was one of the most miserable days at a track I have experienced in my many years attending drag races, with all due respect, I don't think $10 is quite enough of a discount. I think it should be in the 30-50% range off the price of next year's Saturday ticket. But who am I but an NHRA-addict (not Nitro, but NHRA racing) who would return and punish myself next year without a discount.

was watching monday nite football last nite and commentator said 'wow, these lions find every way possible to lose'.
i thought of mcmillen.....terry is 2nd pair out on a solo with greek a no show.....he's 1 of 15 cars and he knows it.
you've been fined extensively, here's your chance to walk on down thru there clean with no wear and tear on parts.
finally a weekend where first round loser money could actually exceed parts attrition.......nope.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back