# 15 is on the way (1 Viewer)

Wow Congratulations! I'm very happy for you! Looks like you need another girl child!

god bless and congrats........ wow!!! i'm guessing you dont spend much time in the '10 items or less line' when grocery shopping for the week !!!!!

Mike, let me be the first to tell you what everyones really thinking right now, YOUR NUTS!

Congrats though. Great looking family. I cant imagine having one, muchless 15.

Mike, are you trying to outdo Jim Bob and Michelle Duggar (the family from Arkansas with 20 kids)? LOL.

Amazing Mike! A great looking family. I've always understood and appreciated the immense task of raising A child, I can't imagine raising as many as you.

WOW, the next reality show.

Congrats and good luck. I feel bad now getting stressed over 3 kids

Wow! I have twin boys (5 yrs old next week) and can't imagine any more. You truly have skills to be able to juggle it all. Congratulations!

WOW. Good luck and congratulations! I have a couple friends that are both from large families (11 and 13 children) one thing I have noticed is that no one seems to be in the least shy. :)

Actually I would like twin girls

mike

15 and 16 in one pregnancy, sounds like a plan. Are you going to find out the sex during an ultrasound, or wait til it's born?

My brother's waited till their kids were born, but I don't think I'll have the patience for that!

There will not be a # 15

at least not at this time.

pray for Sheila

she is taking it hard

It would have been 12 weeks this week

It makes us realize how precious the little ones are

even with already having 14

mike

my condolences

Wow , I am so sorry and my prayers are with you and your entire family. I was all smiles till I read todays post. So sad.

So sorry to hear the news. You are fulfilling one of the oldest commandments known and I have no doubt you understand many principals that some will never get. Somehow the Lord provides and makes it all possible and, if your experience has been anything like mine (with our six kids) they grow up to be responsible sharing adults after learning to take care of each other and share as big families do.

Great looking family and condolences again!

You'll all be in our prayers!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back