Yet Another Rookie (1 Viewer)

Force_Fan_87

Nitro Member
Hey all,

Finally got my name verified and must say ya'll have a great thing goin here. Awesome to see there are so many NICE!!!! people on here talkin about my favorite sport.

Lemme see here, Im 23, live in Colorado Springs CO, married to a wonderful woman and have been a huge fan of Ford since I can remember (lol dad raised me on Bob Glidden). In 1999 attended the Mopar Parts Mile High Nationals for the first time since I was really little and got really big into drag racing, cars, and of course John Force. Ive been hooked ever since and dream of either turning wrenches for one of his teams(or driving!!!) or even just making one quarter mile pass sometime in my life.

Welcome Matt,

We don't bite, generally a fun group to be around. Ya want to find out about me, check my blog here. Hope to see you in chat next Monday.

d'kid

Oh, great! Just what we need....another JFR fan. LOL I'm just kidding I respect the whole team. All teams really. And welcome aboard! :D

Oh, great! Just what we need....another JFR fan. LOL I'm just kidding I respect the whole team. All teams really. And welcome aboard! :D

LOL I knew someone would say that. I guess I should expect that lol. Thanx yall for the warm welcomes. Imma post up some ummm older pics of the Mile High Nat's soon!

LOL I knew someone would say that. I guess I should expect that lol. Thanx yall for the warm welcomes. Imma post up some ummm older pics of the Mile High Nat's soon!

Leave it to a Capps fan, huh? Actually, I agree with what RC has said time and time again. I too, respect John Force immensely!

I look forward to your pics! :)

Leave it to a Capps fan, huh? Actually, I agree with what RC has said time and time again. I too, respect John Force immensely!

I look forward to your pics! :)

Well thankyou, I too immensely respect Ron Capps and Gary Scelzi, and the enitre DSR stable. Only got the 06' Pics uploaded so far and no captions so hopefully more tomorrow night. Heres the link......

forcefan87 - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

PS these were taken with a POS HP Photosmart camera so not the greatest quality lol, the 07's are alot better.

Well as you can see tomorrow has come and gone lol. No new pics well Whhaaattttt!!!!!???????? Yea I know my bad sorry got home a lil late. But hey today was my friday and the weekend just started. Hope to get things uploaded and orginized soon. In the meantime........oh yea here it comes.......yea Im a myapace H(*&^% and it too isnt done...sorry!!!! so stop on by gimme a new friend.

Thanx

MySpace.com - Ford Tuff - 23 - Male - COLORADO SPRINGS, Colorado - www.myspace.com/jugz87

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back