Yep!, The Little Lizard is now posting, it was just a Mater of time. (1 Viewer)

The Little Lizard

Nitro Member
Yep!, I'm here and looking forward to chiming in on occasion. I have reviewed Nitromater.com for many years and found the interaction of its participants good for the sport of drag racing. I find the outlay of the Nitromater.com site outstanding and useful. It' s top of line compared to its peers, and provides for a good user experience. As this is an introdcution thread, it would easiest for me to provide a link to me my space page, at URL

http://www.myspace.com/thelittlelizard1

Nice to be here, and if you got any questions or comments fire away!

The Little Lizard

*****IMPORTANT NOTE 3/1/09 2213PST*******
Since I have posted this introduction I have recieved allot of My Space friends requests to add on to the Little Lizard My Space page, and I truly appreciate all the requests forwarded. However, I just add friends on "The Little Lizard's in the Know 1320 EZINE" my space page that I actually know. Just trying to keep a handle on it, I would hope eveyone would understand. ;)

Thanks again for checking out The Little Lizard's My Space Page:)

Last edited:
Well Mark, you have surfaced again. I guess you already know that B/ND is out of your reach with Carters 6.95 today. You know your sitll welcome to come and race the Heritage Series is you think you can put up with us. Or are you to busy wiping the chrome on that thing.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back