***Block Buster-LIL Lizard to asst. with NEW over 1/2 bil. $ Childrens (1 Viewer)

The Little Lizard

Nitro Member
***Block Buster-LIL Lizard to asst. with NEW over 1/2 bil. $ Childrens Hospital

As a member of the National Hot Rod Association, it's with much pride that I share my involvement with what seems to be the largest healthcare facility project ever associated with a NHRA member and drag racing car owners employer! As a pathfinder in healthcare my employer has designed our new children's and womens Hospital to meet the growing needs of the greater Sacramento region, the over half billion dollar Women’s and Children’s Center will be a 242-bed, nine story building that will provide innovative technology in a patient-focused environment. It also will feature a unique life-saving helistop near the Capitol Freeway, which will allow helicopters to transport severely injured and sick women and children for treatment, and most specifically designed to serve newborn and pediatric patients.
The Women’s and Children’s Center will provide the highest level of neonatal and pediatric intensive care services, pediatric cardiac care, pediatric neurosurgery services, pediatric cancer services, and high-risk and conventional maternity services to families in 27 counties.
A freestanding, three-story skywalk will connect the Women’s and Children’s Center with the Medical Pavilion.

Come check much more about this at the weblink provided below:

*BLOCK BUSTER!-08/10/10 1944PST LIL LIZARD TO ASST. WITH NEW O... - THE LITTLE LIZARD'S IN THE KNOW 1320 EZINE's MySpace Blog | THE LITTLE LIZARDS'S IN THE KNOW E-ZINE "1320 CENSORED" BLOG-The most important underreported stories related to D
:):)

Last edited:
"As a member of the National Hot Rod Association, it's with much pride that I share my involvement with what seems to be the largest healthcare facility project ever associated with a NHRA member and drag racing car owners employer!"

First off, What does that have to do with the price of eggs in China?

As a Former NHRA Member, I personally, as a representative for the company I work for, have supplied, for every Hospital upgrade in the last 13 years, ALL med gas panels, ect.

Are you hands on in anyway in the project, or do you just happen to be employed there?

Not knowing the Sac area like I did as a kid, how far is it from 'your' helo pad to the door of the trauma center, and then into the "Children's" wing? Or are you like us, with the 'Self Standing', but hallway, connected "Childrens Hospital of the King's Daughters" thirty feet from helo pad to door, two minutes in Hospital to CHKD...

Glad you're a member of the NHRA, that and a buck will get you a cup of coffee at 7/11... but I fail to see what it has to do with your 'Press releases'

Karl

Re: ***Block Buster-LIL Lizard to asst. with NEW over 1/2 bil. $ Childrens Hospital

Sharing my experience is a nice public interest offering, that provides a nice often overlooked snapshot of some of the good things that some of us NHRA members in the racing community do for society. Carl it's nice to hear that you support hospital upgrades and should be acknowledged for that, it would be my hope you would let others know about the good things you do!:)

Carl with respect to your questons:

1. As far as my involvlement with our NEW childrens and womens hospital, my department and I are directly involved and responsible for providing services for the vast majority of patients served there. Our department and its employees are directly involved in planning, policies, procedures, etc. with respect to the sevices we'll be providing patients. This is especially true do to the NEW nature of the facility and leading edge technologies deployed and associated delivery systems to point of care.

2. The Helistop is located on the roof atop the new hospital, and offers direct access into assigned close access treatment areas on the top floor.

If you have any more questions feel free to ask. We will be doing wonderful things in new innovative ways at the new hospital, as a National Hot Rod Association member who is employed in the Healthcare I'm humble as well as proud to be a representitive of my sport in our coumminity.
:)

Last edited:
Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back