WOW>UNBELEIVEABLE RD 1 in P/S (1 Viewer)

Great Race!!!!

Great debut for Team Dart, way to go Tom, Bob, Richard and crew, much more to come.....

ALso congrats to Allen, Roy, Mark and crew....you guy's deserved it...

All the best....

Bob, I couldn't have said it better, you couldn't have asked for a finer final round between two good guys. I have always liked Tom and Allen. As for Bob, well he's my racing hero no matter what he is wrenching. This is real gratifying to me and I am sure to all the other Glidden, Martino and Maskin fans for them to reach the finals in their first race together. Kind of vindicating for Bob. I think he works better with a guuys who can do it all and that understand how a Pro Stock car is supposed to work, unlike the hired guns he had to deal with at his last camp. Wonder what they are saying over there, I would have loved to been on the line when they raced in the semi's.

I just LOVE Pro Stock! :D :D

I agree!!! It had to be very dissapointing for 3rd through 7th not to be able to capitalize on GA/JL's miscues..,I've been waiting all year for 1 team or another to put a stamp on the 2006 season and say, "This Championship is our's", and it's just not happening...it's awesome!!

Alot of emotion on the faces of Allen and Roy, they've been steadily improving all year, and it was awesome to see it pay off. TEAM DART, has all the tools and talent necessary, it was a great debut..congrat's to all.

Its so freakin' hot there, I would'nt doubt they all threw the races to get the heck out of "Dodge". :)

I could'nt stand it there yesterday and for the first time ever I left before the first round of alcohol. I could'nt wait to get in my air conditioned pickup for the ride home. I'm very disgusted with myself.

It was hilarious to look at all the fans yesterday (myself included). They were flat out beat up from the heat. It had to have been at least 100 degrees. Even hotter in the pits or near the track. In other parts of the country maybe you are used to it but we are'nt here. Just a bunch of "heat wussies".

I will have to agree that this weekend was the hottest weather I've ever experienced at a race here in the Pacific Northwest. And at the risk of being called a "heat wussy", I'll also admit that I missed an exciting first round of pro stock because we decided to seek some relief from the heat by going to the shade underneath the new grandstands (did make it through the first round of top fuel and funny car, though). Still, we had a good time and didn't miss another round.

However, I've been thinking that it would be nice to have a tee shirt that said something along the lines of, "I survived the 2006 NHRA Schuck's Nationals at Pacific Raceways" or "Everyone suffered sunstroke at Pacific Raceways in 2006 and all I got was this lousy tee shirt."

I will have to agree that this weekend was the hottest weather I've ever experienced at a race here in the Pacific Northwest. And at the risk of being called a "heat wussy", I'll also admit that I missed an exciting first round of pro stock because we decided to seek some relief from the heat by going to the shade underneath the new grandstands (did make it through the first round of top fuel and funny car, though). Still, we had a good time and didn't miss another round.

However, I've been thinking that it would be nice to have a tee shirt that said something along the lines of, "I survived the 2006 NHRA Schuck's Nationals at Pacific Raceways" or "Everyone suffered sunstroke at Pacific Raceways in 2006 and all I got was this lousy tee shirt."

Or one that says "I survived the 2006 Shucks Auto Supply Nationals!"

I've been waiting all year for 1 team or another to put a stamp on the 2006 season and say, "This Championship is our's", and it's just not happening...it's awesome!!

This exact same quote could've been used one year ago, only referring to the Funny Car chase rather than Pro Stock. And you're right, it is AWESOME!

Congrats to Allen, Roy & the whole team. They've been knocking on the door for a few races now & it's nice to see all their hard work finally result in a Wally.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back