Congrats to KJ on #1 (1 Viewer)

chop

Nitro Member
Is there any doubt the the Gang from Sugar Hill is making steam and a lot of it? I just saw the run between KJ and GA in rd 4,KJ drove away from him. WJ blows up his best motor,puts one in that hasn't been run and runs over 208 in a ragged beat up junk race car. All they need is some luck to go their way,way to go gang.:D

Mike:

Too bad that no one (other than me and you) seems to care too much about the performance of WJ and KJ. It looks like Kurt is a win looking for a place to happen. But, this is NITROmater. :)

Mike:

Too bad that no one (other than me and you) seems to care too much about the performance of WJ and KJ. It looks like Kurt is a win looking for a place to happen. But, this is NITROmater. :)

That's ok,I'm hanging with them thru it all. It's a shame that races are decided by lane choice. Like I said,they are making plenty of power and the wins will come.

I'm cheering for them!
That was a particularly tasty final! Congrats to KJ, WJ and crew!
For a second, I thought we were going to have a burndown between Dad and son! That would have been wildly fun. :D

That's ok,I'm hanging with them thru it all. It's a shame that races are decided by lane choice. Like I said,they are making plenty of power and the wins will come.
echo, echo, echo!!!

I, too, am a big WJ/KJ supporter and will continue to be!!! To bad that left lane was so crappy!!!

I think it was a great weekend for the team especially after the engine problem Fri night!!!

Paul, my thoughts exactly!!! :)

:cool::cool:

I think its only a matter of time before this teams gets their first win of the year. They have certainly made up a lot of ground during the off-season. Pro Stock is looking pretty tight this season.

They only need a top ten position through most of this season. Then things will get interesting from there.

I'm also a fair-weather fan. I'll only root for the Sugar Hill gang until somebody better comes along who is smart enough to have major auto makers trusting them to design, build, test and configure complete power-plants for them and then keep that position of trust through multiple generations of the most winning designs on the planet for a minimum of a couple decades then I'm going to follow that next guy and drop the Johnsons like a hot potato.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back