Congrats On A Nice Win!!!!! (1 Viewer)

chop

Nitro Member
Congrats To KJ On A Nice Win!!!!!

KJ finally gets the monkey off his back and takes out Connolly in the final. Now if WJ can get his car settled down,this is gonna be fun. The Sugar Hill Boys are making plenty of steam.

Last edited:
I took d conlley and wilk last week in fantasy racing, but opt not to this week. I am so stupid, go with your gut.

definitely a win waiting to happen. the combination of a Killer car + a Killer Driver is gonna equal quite a few wins this year i'm predicting !!

Johnson horsepower, great setup and excellent driving throughout the entire event - way to go KJ! This class is just brutal - the smallest mistake will put you in the transporter. Fun to watch! - :cool:

I enjoyed WJs comments as much as KJs win, I think.
Man, I love and admire those two guys! Did you catch Louis Bloom's statistic that KJ just surpassed Lee Shepherd as the winning-est Chevrolet pilot of all times? Now, that's some awesome company!
Congrats to the Sugar Hill Gang!

Brutal ain't the word, did ya catch the semifinal between JEG and KJ. according to the numbers displayed It was a dead tie.

Last edited:
i work with some civil servants and lemme tell ya WJ is dead on ! ....there not drag racing fans so hopefully there not reading this board !! :):)

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back