Nice Win For Kj!!!!!!!!!!!!! (1 Viewer)

chop

Nitro Member
KJ wins it over JL,how bout that? A very nice job,wins it on a hole shot. Congrats to the Sugar Hill Gang.

Yippee! Yahoo! Woohoo! Yeah!!!! Congratulations to KJ and the gang! :D :cool: :D

Extra points for their classy tributes to Roy Johnson all day!

Yeah baby! Woo Hoo! Great leave. Fantastic win for Kurt and the Johnson crew. Chevrolet powahhhhhhhhhhhhh!
Yeah! Punching air!

I didn't catch what was said about the hoodscoop being blown off.. Loose Dzus? Something else maybe?

Even though Hight lost last round I felt great about today's events as a result of the Sugar Hill Gang bringing yet another Wally home for the bookshelf. It was enough to make up for many other disappointments. Looks like the it really is worth running both the top end and bottom end of the DRCE3, huh? Time will tell sooner than later!

Way to go.

it's always a good race when KJ or WJ end up in the winners circle

when most people think of hole shot artist or great leavers, generally DC,Jegs, Stevens, edwards,stanfield etc. com to mind, but i'm sure if u did some research u would find KJ is not very far from that group, so not only is he a mechanical wiz, he can cut the tree down with the best of them as demonstrated on sunday!!

jf

I was stoked to see KJ win, he has been my favorite ever since Ford left Pro Stock.

I got the chance to speak to him briefly at Dallas last year and he is a real nice guy.

1320 TV has footage of Kurt's post-race press room interview, along with clips of Top Fuel winner "Hot Rod" Fuller, and Funny Car champ and new national elapsed time record holder Tony Pedregon.

Rod Fuller also joined Susan Wade to do a complete race recap from Firebird.

Check it all out here:

1320 TV

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back