Congrats To Kj!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (1 Viewer)

chop

Nitro Member
KJ wins it,beat a breaking Jeggie in the final. KJ will leave for the second race in a row with the points lead. He also beat GA again by running him down. Did anybody notice how WJ took a dive for KJ?:D

congrats to KJ !! with such a killer car, this looks like its gonna be kurts best year ever !

I'd say they have progressed quite nicely at Sugar Hill. KJ ran low ET of the field every round of eliminations. That doesn't happen very often in any class? Congrats KJ, WJ and the entire Sugar Hill Gang.

yes mike exactly what i was thinking when saying warren took a dive :D funny stuff, when greg used to pull away from people like that in 4th and 5th gear, all the talk was nitrous :rolleyes:now its proven like ive always said its just good old fashioned horsepower! warren and kudt have the most power , the summit and cagnazzi cars have to play catch up now. it is going to be a great strech run this year. congrats to kurt , warren and the team on a great win.

WOO HOO KJ!!!! Glad to see your #1! ( And no, I didn't make Greg sick, :rolleyes:lol.)

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back