would like a photo of new paint scheme brut (1 Viewer)

sammy

Nitro Member
If Possible, If Anyone Is At The Race Could He Or She Be Kind Enoght As To Post A Picture Of Ron's New Paint Job? Was Coming Up For Race But At Last Minute Emergency Popped Up.. Appreciate Any Help Thanks, Sal

Sal,

Just go to the nhra page, and click on Fridays photos... I think it looks great, the white with the green looks real good. But it didn't help him this weekend.

It's on a chassis that was front-halved. The team wanted to test the chassis and some new combinations this weekend and it bit them, but he'll probably still leave with the points lead. Ropbert Hight could pass him, but would have to win the event and set a national ET record to do so - Hight trails by 113 points after qualifying.

It's on a chassis that was front-halved. The team wanted to test the chassis and some new combinations this weekend and it bit them, but he'll probably still leave with the points lead. Ropbert Hight could pass him, but would have to win the event and set a national ET record to do so - Hight trails by 113 points after qualifying.

This is why I hate the new points. I'm fuming but Capps seems fine with his DNQ. Ace was a bit more pissed. As long as they make the top 8 a DNQ is ok. I don't agree.... I guess I'm over reacting.

Dude, it's only 18:43 here... :D I still got sanding to do... DING... Pants are dry, time for work... :D

Ahhhh that's right! I forget you're one of those west coast folk :p

I like how you used the 24 hour clock. It's 0.3.43am here... Don't ask why I'm still up, But all I can say is I feeeeeel alive:D

Have a good night brother

Ahhhh that's right! I forget you're one of those west coast folk

I like how you used the 24 hour clock. It's 0.3.43am here... Don't ask why I'm still up, But all I can say is I feeeeeel alive.

Have a good night brother
Yeah, well you should have seen me counting toes to get to that number... :D
Sure glad I didn't go past 21:00... :eek: :D

Gotta Sand Man!!
C-YA

Tube Top Bar in 2 hours... :p

Go to bed Mike...

I could deal with the blue Brut car...

and you Ray.... I want that mess cleaned up Before you go to the TT Bar mister.

And I cleaned my mess before the shower and laundry load... :D Back to smell like my sister's shoe... :eek: :D

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back