Ron Capp's New Paint Scheme (1 Viewer)

Who would have ever thought changing the color of the car would effect the way it runs!!!:D

I like the blue paint job better myself. As far as Ron Capps this weekend.... he'll probably leave with the points lead so it's all good.

Is it just me or did RC do a great job in the booth?

Don't get used to it!

I just now started watching the race. Busy weekend! I moved Friday, worked the Sandcastle Competition for my company (we are a HUGE sponsor) on Saturday and then drove almost 8 hours round trip today to get my dog who has been staying with friends for a few months. I'm exhausted! But I will watch the race.....even though the Brut team didn't qualify. So, I guess I have something to look forward to on the broadcast anyway. ;)

Is it just me or did RC do a great job in the booth?

Don't get used to it!
Paul
I thought he did great in the booth, but he did better with Frey on the PA/audiocast, were he didn't have to be as PC... ;)

I could have listened to him all day myself... :D
Not like he had anything else to do... :eek:

I know, sponsor stuff... :p
But I thought he was great...

Kel
He does second round on the tube, so you can fast forward if your beat... :D Just FYI

Thanks! btw, digital cable/dvr was installed before the fridge was delivered. Can you tell where my priorities are? Hey, I've got a cooler. ;)

Well, I kinda thought you'd like it. I do think it is cool, but the old racer in me still has the green car superstition, but Ron has proven he can do well in green before. Hope he continues. I think it might just be his year this time. Hope so.

Hey Kelly, I been feeling bad all weekend about this quote from last week--hope I didn't jinx Ron with the green car comment. He is truly a class act and did a great job in the booth, though.

Don't sweat it. I'm sure he's way over the green car = bad luck thing after how well the original green Brut car ran last year. ;)

Don't sweat it. I'm sure he's way over the green car = bad luck thing after how well the original green Brut car ran last year. ;)
You`re right Kelly, but it`s too bad they debuted that new blue Brut Revolution scheme last year, because with the old green look they were world beaters. This year, it doesn`t matter what color they`ll be running, the top 8 all have the same chance after Indy.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back