Ron Capp's New Paint Scheme (1 Viewer)

sammy

Nitro Member
Go Nhra.com To See New Paint Scheme On Ron's Funny Car. It Features The Brut "24 Hour Protection Deodorant" . Goes Back To The Original Brut Green Color. Starts, Probably, With This Weekend's Race.

So when Ronnie wins his next race, he'll pop out the hatch at the far end, sit on the roof and gesture as if he's applying deodorant. That, I gotta see.

Eh well, Bullard should be happy...where ya been Steve anyway? Capps changing colors midseason, we all know how well that worked out last year.

I guess I'm in the minority, I prefer the green car, I think the new paint job looks great.

I saw that body in the Schumacher garage over the weekend and was wondering about it. Their shop is huge and impressive. I was glad the NHRA wasn't racing on a holiday weekend since I was able to make the open houses.

I don't care what color the car is....as long as it keeps going rounds!

I guess I'll be donning my green apparel for a few races. :D In case you didn't catch it, this is not a permanent change.

If it's ok with Kelly, then it's gonna be ok with me! The application of deodorant victory celebration might be a little humorous, though!

Our good ole' buddy Franklin could build a deathtrap and paint it pink with purple polka dots and just dump paint all over it and as long as RC's name was above the window, then Kel would love it!

I like it - I always liked the green Brut scheme better. Less chance of PP confusing it w/TJ now that they'll be different colours again. :) It's a nice rendering - it seems to respect the cars' lines rather than working against them.

I just hope it doesn't change his luck/results like going blue last year did...

There is a valvoline special edition body for the BRUT team also.
Was supposed to have run it at Bristol.
Not sure, but I think it will be coming out at E-town....????

BTW, been using the blue deodorant since December.

I smell good all the time.:D

<ready for the jokes>

lol Terry! Btw, yes I do like it. (Well what did you think I'd say? Really?)

Well, I kinda thought you'd like it. I do think it is cool, but the old racer in me still has the green car superstition, but Ron has proven he can do well in green before. Hope he continues. I think it might just be his year this time. Hope so.

DNQ
Damn, just damn.
I think you guys are on to something with the color deal.
????
:(:(

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back