Scoo Kalitta's "yellow" Aa/fc (1 Viewer)

kalittaairfc.jpg

LOL

how can anyone say that this:
0715-01504.JPG

looks anywhere near what a real Solara looks like:
2006_Toyota_Solara_ext_1.jpg

The funny car looks more like a wedge that someone glued a window bubble onto.

Front end and hood looks right... as much as JFR's 'stangs look like mine, Wildthing's Dodge looks like the one across street, or TJ's wheels looks like my daughter's... the Green House is sized by the rules...

Front end and hood looks right... as much as JFR's 'stangs look like mine, Wildthing's Dodge looks like the one across street, or TJ's wheels looks like my daughter's... the Green House is sized by the rules...

I understand how the rules allow for that type of design and that everyone is doing it. I wasn't picking on Kalitta as much as venting on how much I think the current breed of f/c's don't really resemble their street counter parts.

There has been some talk of slowing the cars down in the wake of Eric's recent accident. Maybe if NHRA would require the car bodies to better match what the car is supposed to actually be, the added aerodynamic drag would reduce the speed a bit.

Mike,
Floppers have not looked like street cars ever... That's why they are called FUNNY CARS
That's why they were kicked out of the Stock classes and A/fx, the S/XS, then the FC classes...

As if a Pro Stock looks like what we drive...

Michael, Sal Here.. Wonder How Kenny's Monster Energy Would Look.

I was in a silly happy mood last night... So we might never know how Kenny's car would look. I hate paint, only because I have to use my right hand, I need a left handed mouse then I'd produce something of worth. :D

I'm glad for Scott landing the DHL deal, but come on, a child could have "designed" that paint job. All Yellow with one big stripe on the hood and three little stripes on the side and a DHL logo on each side. Very boring. Kallita should have spent a little bit of the DHL money on a half way decent paint job.

Just my humble, and honest, opinions.....

The design of the car is the sponsors choice, not the team. I think it looks great!

I was looking at the new pictures of the DHL funny car on the Kalitta Racing website. There's some really good shots in there. But I thought this one was sort of cool.

Is it just me or does it look like a toy in this shot? :D
_RL22530.jpg

I have a pic on my cellphone but it was taken indoors. I can't post it. It's CCCCCOOOOOLLL !!

Yes and can we see it? You may think you've got some people on here fooled, but there is myself and a few others who you just crack up on the reg! Thanks for providing the laughs Wilt!!!

That Toyota body has to be the most ungodly, ugly thing I have ever had to watch.
Scott, it ain't worth it man...
Go back to something else...ANYTHING else...
Why would he do that, the car couldn't even qualify before they switched to Toyota, now it's starting to run the numbers......................Got to agree on the ugly paint scheme though, definitely could have tricked it out a bit more than that.

Why would he do that, the car couldn't even qualify before they switched to Toyota, now it's starting to run the numbers......................Got to agree on the ugly paint scheme though, definitely could have tricked it out a bit more than that.

The car looks like it is supposed to, a DHL delivery vehicle! I hope it will be delivering some a*s whoopins' real soon. Go Scott!!!

I agree Suzie! It sure stands out in a picture, and the crew uniforms look great too. It's been 4 months since Scott won an event (Christmas in Austrailia in a long skinny car). Let's go boys!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back