Scoo Kalitta's "yellow" Aa/fc (1 Viewer)

sammy

Nitro Member
Hey Gang, How Does The Car Look In Person, If Someone At The Race Can Tell Us... Was Hoping To Make The Race But Have To Settle For Memphis. "dout" If The Paint Scheme Will Be On It Then.. Can Someone There Shoot Me A Good Picture? Thanks, Sal (new Orleans)

I'm glad for Scott landing the DHL deal, but come on, a child could have "designed" that paint job. All Yellow with one big stripe on the hood and three little stripes on the side and a DHL logo on each side. Very boring. Kallita should have spent a little bit of the DHL money on a half way decent paint job.

Just my humble, and honest, opinions.....

does DHL have it's own fleet of aircraft for overseas freight,
or have they possibly made an agreement with kalitta air?

That car is a rolling billboard for their new sponsor and it shows off DHL extremely well. I don't see how the company could ask for anything more. As far as the layout goes...that IS a DHL vehicle in my eyes.

I don't know who to give credit to for the design, but this is a way cool DHL paint scheme:

DHL.jpg

This was posted on this forum on another thread.

Is it just me or does that Fugly Toyota look like a kids "Pinewood Derby" wooden car?

YUK.

I don't know who to give credit to for the design, but this is a way cool DHL paint scheme:

DHL.jpg

This was posted on this forum on another thread.
This rendering is a Dave Marek masterpiece... :) It is amazing what Dave does in is off hours at a bar with a Sharpie and the cocktail napkin he uses from under his drink... :D Dave and I are buddies, and I do the same stuff he does... But after seeing his work, I am looking at another career... :eek: The guy is a magician... If you would like to see more of his work, just click on his name and go to posts that he posted on, starting near his first post... You will be amazed... I've been doing this over 20+ years and the sponsor always determines the final design... Hense the look of a DHL box or van look on Scotts car... I run into this all the time... It is very nice when a company pays you to do what you do best... Be creative... Some like letting you run with it, and others tell you what to do... If you really knew Dave's life story, you would wonder where he finds the time... Sorry for the Ramble... But awesome work like this deserves credit to the mind behind the man... Dave Marek is his name...
BTW- That was a rendering for Beckman and DSR...

That Toyota body has to be the most ungodly, ugly thing I have ever had to watch.
Scott, it ain't worth it man...
Go back to something else...ANYTHING else...

Ugly or not, they are in the show.
Good luck to Scott and crew today, as well as all the Kalitta cars!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back