will we see a sweep? (1 Viewer)

Will anyone sweep all 3 races?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jrod

Administrator
during the western swing?

BTW anyone know who the last driver to win all 3 races was?

I answered "no" simply because there hasn't seem to be any one dominate car this season. At least not in my opinion. I like it that way!

However, if I had my choice for anyone to "sweep it", it would be...

P/S: W.J. or Dave C.
F/C: Scelzi
T/F: Hmmm, let me think on it..LOL!

All the pro classes are way to competitive this year, not to mention Denver is always in a different world in the tuneup category.

Last edited:
Denver is anyones race this year, I hope it brings the single car teams some luck.

Odds this year have to be 100:1 against a sweep in any Pro class on the Western swing. It is unbelievable how few double winners there have been so far with the year past half over. But this is drag racing. Someone might just get on a tear.

Jim

I don't think we will see a sweep in any of the pro classes but I bet Doug K. wins in Sonoma he owns that track and I like Gary Scelzi to repeat there also.

I also think competition is too tough right now. I just don't see it happening in any of the classes.

Scelzi "you can doit"

I'm bettin that Gary will get 2 of the 3 if not all of them....

I will get to see this happen in person....well 2 of them...no TAD on the mountain (thank god)

Kevin:cool:

Well hopefully John Force can catch fire and sweep the deal. That would certainly be a boost for the Castrol camp. (oh, and not literally catch fire):)

I'd love to see KJ sweep the deal too, but that isn't likely at all.

I know Dixon swept the Swing in 2003, but didn't Greg Anderson do it more recently??

I really think Doug Kalitta could do it. He runs good on the hill, and he has done GREAT in Sonoma ever since he started racing top fuel.

For sure it Won't Happen in Pro Stock maybe in TF or FC... but I'm betting the chance is "Slim to None"

Here is the bet.. if any Pro sweeps all 3 races
I'll donate $100 to Draw if NOT someone here HAS to help me get my avatar up and working ;)

I voted no on this one, just because all of the Pro classes are so competitive this year. It would be a real tough deal to pull off three in a row. Someone may be ready to break away from the pack, but I don't think so.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back