Tony Completes the Sweep! (1 Viewer)

Meeks

Nitro Member
Although many people here don't give him any credit, I personally think its a great accomplishment to sweep the western swing and it was well deserved...congrats to Tony and the entire Army team!

You can't touch that team now! There is not a doubt in my mind they will break almost every TF single season win record this year. Congrats to the entire team!

WOW!!!!! Alan Johnson and Tony Schumacher are untouchable right now.

Personally, as a person who hates to see continuous domination by one team no matter the sport, I have to admit that this combination is really impressive and worthy of the ultimate respect.

AJ repeatedly proves over and over again how much of a genius he is with these Top Fuel cars no matter the surface, conditions or challenge.

Hats off to DSR, Don Schumacher, Alan Johnson, Tony Schumacher and their entire crew because this is just flat out textbook ass-kicking.

Edit: Thank God they're in Top Fuel and not up against my man Wilk in FC. :D

I thought Alan's comments about Tony after the final sum it up pretty good.

paraphrasing.. "Tony's driving is better now than it ever has been before"

The team just gels so well.

There are 100 ways to screw it up, and only 1 way to get down the track and take a win.

The whole team is just amazing!

I remember everybody making a big stink over how tough the Western swing was last year. Now, nobody said anything about it and Sarge makes it looks easy. I imagine it is still just as tough, and the Sarge is tougher!! Go US Army.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back