Sweep! (1 Viewer)

Paul

Staff member
Nitro Member
Congrats to Antron, Brian, Mark, Mike, and the entire team on the sweep of the Western Swing! It was a close final with Cory Mac.

Congrats to my brother from another mother and his awesome wife Billy! Well done Brian and Mark for tuning an amazing car. Congrats to Mike Ashley, Angelo, my homie Teddy Y and the entire team. What a great accomplishment. Couldnt happen to a better group of people.

Antron truly deserves every bit of happiness and success that he gets. He is one of the best friends I'll ever have. Thanks for supporting him the way you guys are.

Sincerely,
Angelle

Awesome job! Way to go Antron and team. That interview after just shows how classy he is. Hope he's lifting an even bigger trophy at the end of the year

I am delighted Antron won! My son will be thrilled. I had to check here to see who won, a thunderstorm interrupted my satellite in the middle of the final round :(

matco has persevered in nhra drag racing for many years..... owners, drivers
and questionable economies; now arguably their brightest moment
and season's not even close to finished yet.

congratulations to matco, mike, antron, brian, mark and team.

Last edited:
Awesome job! Congrats to the whole team! This will NOT be the last time Antron is in the History books! :)

I have to give it to Antron, he's doing a stellar job. Congrats to AB, Mike, Mark, Brian and the rest of the crew. Great job. I am still amazed to be honest. When David Powers first hired AB I thought he was nuts and I couldnt be more happy to be proved wrong.

Defiantly one of the nicest guys out there. Like Eric Medlen, he is hard not to like. Love his smile..............:)
Gainesvillepics040.jpg

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back