Who's Going To E-Town? (1 Viewer)

I guess I'm gonna be a TV viewer this time....but whoever is there I hope you all have a great race

Saturday
A chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 4pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 85. Light southwest wind increasing to 9 to 14 mph in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 30%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.
Saturday Night
A chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly before 9pm. Some of the storms could produce gusty winds. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 68. West wind 8 to 11 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.
Sunday
Sunny, with a high near 81. Breezy, with a west wind 14 to 23 mph, with gusts as high as 36 mph.

thanks alan.......so if you Q for the quick 8 factory showdown, you do not also run stock?.....just trying to understand how
these nat. events work with the factory showdown 8 car head's up field.

That's correct, if you make the quick 8 then that's your race, heads up. Winner get's a Wally and National Event points for the win. If you don't make the quick 8, you dial it in, and race the regular Stack eliminator event.
Alan

This Afternoon
A chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 2pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 82. West wind 11 to 14 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.
Tonight
A chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly before 7pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 65. West wind 6 to 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.
Sunday
Sunny, with a high near 74. Breezy, with a northwest wind 13 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 32 mph.

weather.png

as of 1pm today it looks like it's staying well north and heading out to sea....

Weather's looking good!

5803401_sexy-weatherwoman-yanet-garcia.png

er.....I mean the weather for E-Town is......

Overnight
Mostly clear, with a low around 68. West wind 7 to 9 mph.
Sunday
Sunny, with a high near 82. Breezy, with a northwest wind 13 to 21 mph, with gusts as high as 33 mph, so get some weight on those front ends!
eddie etown.jpg

david barton goes 8.25 @ 165.58 to Q #1 for factory showdown in his copo camaro......that is simply......unbelievable.
and was mainly unchallenged for the win.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back