who's gonna be at E -town (1 Viewer)

I was NITRO BREATH

Nitro Member
Well it's [a rainy foggy london type] thurs. night and its supposed to be the same tomorrow. But I'm surprised that no one has said it yet -----
WHO'S GONNA B AT E-TOWN and when. I'll be there sunday

I flew in today, (after a 5 hour weather delay at Chicago) and I plan on being at the track the rest of the weekend.

I'll be there today and all weekend, unfortunately weather wise, it's gonna be a weird one, I'll be surprised if we get any major racing in this weekend (especially today), and crown all champions come sunday :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I'll be there today and all weekend, unfortunately weather wise, it's gonna be a weird one, I'll be surprised if we get any major racing in this weekend (especially today), and crown all champions come sunday :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Have hope Rob, I have seen much worse forecasts and we were able to get all the racing in. Bristol this year comes to mind.

ill be there saturday only, i hope the rain holds off. seeing ashley is taken, ill be trying to win over courtney force all day, until the wife sees me and hit me over the head with a rolling pin :D.

Today was a great day at the track, I just got back from a local party and I am ready to do it again tomorrow.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back