Who's Coming to Pomona (1 Viewer)

StarLink Now $299

Re: Who's Comming to Pomona

It's looking more and more like I'm going to make it to at least Saturday... and hopefully Sunday too!

Re: Who's Comming to Pomona

Buzzz, Paul, Dave and I will make it Friday and Saturday with my two grandsons Marcus and Quinn. If the women choose to attend, they'll be there as well but my guess is they will be in some spa with their feet being pedicured or off scrapbooking somewhere?

Plan to meet at the end of the final Alky qualifying session Friday as well as the last Pro Qualifying Session Saturday in front of the Nitro Mall for a brief Mater Meeting and group photo.

Somebody else can schedule the Sunday session.

You`re not too early Sandy...it is next week! I`m flying in Friday night after work, be at the track Sat and Sun. Fly home Mon.

I'll be landing in Ontario around 9AM Thursday, and will be there all 4 days. After the Seattle fiasco, I need a fix REAL bad!:D

Peace,
NHRAMike

Busy weekend! I will be there at least a couple of days. Thurs or Sat, and Sunday for sure. Irwindale Speedway Saturday night. Sprint Car Oval Nationals Thursday and or Friday night.

Sorry Sandy, perhaps fiasco wasn't the correct word to use. Half of the weekend was rained out (all day Friday, got in the first session of the Pros on Saturday before it started to rain again) and then Sunday was stopped a couple of times for brief showers and Ashley Force's introduction to the wall. In terms of sportsman racing, all we got was a round of Super Street, Stock and 2 rounds of TAD/TAFC and Comp before we left around 7:30 Sunday evening. So now you understand why I need a fix! I'll see you sometime Thursday afternoon.

Looking forward to seeing you again Mike. I haven't been to an event since Pomona (2) last year... Talk about needing a 'fix'!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back