who get's The Oakley ride? (1 Viewer)

Well Well, let me take a stab at this... Mr.Schumacher wants a character... Suzie-O is the only character on here who makes me laugh outloud the most Besides PJ... BUT, can she or he do a Scelzi style cartwheel?? :D

Oh My Goodness! I am flattered!!! I just now started reading this thread. I guess I need to pay attention a little better. Please forgive me, I was having a "Dirty Blonde Moment" (By the way, that is the name of my new song!!!)

Yes, I can do a cartwheel AND I can do "The Re-Run" dance (remember Fred Berry from What's Happening). I can hold my own when you shove a microphone in my face. Does that qualify me to drive a funny car? Thanks for the nod!:D

Careful what you ask for Don, you'll end up with people like me, no resume just a huge dream I'd love to have the opportunity to live

Yep. I can picture it now...

"Hi Don. My name is Jay Smith from Antioch California. I have never driven a race car but would really love to drive a funny car for you. I know I can learn and it would be a dream come true for me. Please hire me."

That ought to do it!!

:)

Yep. I can picture it now...

"Hi Don. My name is Jay Smith from Antioch California. I have never driven a race car but would really love to drive a funny car for you. I know I can learn and it would be a dream come true for me. Please hire me."

That ought to do it!!

:)

Crap now I have to redue mine. I'd love to live the dream but can't see them taking a stab at a 100% rookie like me.

Oh and I live closer to Indy and I'm willing to move so now my resume is better than yours:p

Crap now I have to redue mine. I'd love to live the dream but can't see them taking a stab at a 100% rookie.

Oh and I live closer to Indy and I'm willing to move so now my resume is better than yours:p

Dammit!!!! I thought mine was pretty good because I left OUT the part about probably peeing in my firesuite for the first 100 passes or so!!!:eek:

So Terry, you do know? One of our most experienced members already has it right!

No, I haven't the foggiest. I'm sure that Don has given it a lot of thought and that's enough for me. Surely you're not insinuating that I'm one of the most experienced members in this august body of racing experts? :D I merely intimated that Don already knows who HE wants in the car. Think he might go poaching?

Dammit!!!! I thought mine was pretty good because I left OUT the part about probably peeing in my firesuite for the first 100 passes or so!!!:eek:

Not a problem, Jay! NASA has these new space-age diapers. There're good for 100 passes or a trip from Houston to Orlando whichever comes first! :D

Character? Dollars? Product line(s) to promote? You couldn't possibly beat this guy:

billymays.jpg

Billy Mays - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The sport needs diversity.
Billy Mays is just another white guy.
WillieMaysHayes.jpg

Willie Mays Hayes though...He's even got his own product line. And he's the fastest on the team!

:D

DLB

Napoleon Dynamite.... VOTE FOR PEDRO for crew chief! naw Zippy is the man!

KB

Character? Dollars? Product line(s) to promote? You couldn't possibly beat this guy:

billymays.jpg

Billy Mays - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Driving ability? That might be a different story, but...would anyone care? IMAGINE the publicity for NHRA. :D

I would've said Ron Popeil, but NHRA already has a famously Botox'd pair of lips in a flopper. :rolleyes:

He could get the ride....but he has to call now! He would make Force look relaxed.

P.S I,m new here posting,
I'm a boatracer (hydroplanes) but have been on here for awhile and love NHRA,

My boat(s) dont do 4:99's or close to that, but we do have a great time....

Carl \94-R

No, I haven't the foggiest. I'm sure that Don has given it a lot of thought and that's enough for me. Surely you're not insinuating that I'm one of the most experienced members in this august body of racing experts? :D I merely intimated that Don already knows who HE wants in the car. Think he might go poaching?

I certainly am not insinuating that! Has anyone considered that Don might not have to worry about who is driving the Oakley sponsored FC in 2008?

Ray, you are right.....having the right crew will make or break a guy....as soon as you get out there you WILL see what I'm talking about! I hope you can run as fast as you type and scroll....as long as you are sportin "O" stuff you are OK in my book!

Winning is not everything in this world.....just being a part of it all is cool with me....My day will come....as will my son's...oops almost let the cat out of the bag....

Peace, jOkA!
Kevin
Always sportin the "O" Bro... Got a pair of O Driving shoes on now as my daily footwear... Always got my shades on da noogin... And spares of both along with all my O swag...

BTW- 2X Championship winning car, multi time Nat. event winning crew chief including U.S. Nats T/F... The rest of my jOkA's ain't bad either... I think I'll be O.K. :) I'll see ya soon buddy... :D

Mendy Fry- Sean Bellemeur- Marty Nothstein- :cool:

Last edited:
Yes, I can do a cartwheel AND I can do "The Re-Run" dance (remember Fred Berry from What's Happening). I can hold my own when you shove a microphone in my face. Does that qualify me to drive a funny car? Thanks for the nod!
Suzie-Q
Being able to actually do a cartwheel is grounds for automatic disqualification... Sorry... :( Is the Re-Run dance anything like the, GET IT THE *UCK OFF ME DANCE?? :D I'd pay to see both... And I have no doubt about the mic deal... Suzie-Q and the Pitts... Tipps... Dipps... Whatever... :D Set me straight so I don't gotta go do research'n hun... puuuuuuuurrrrrr...... LOL
Hey, I have no clue where to look on your new avatar, or if I am even supposed to be looking... :eek: Bring back the Ladies... Keep me smilin...

Well, I guess I will have to do a Round-off flip-flop and end with a perfectly executed dismount!!! ta-da!!!

The "Re-Run" dance is a mixture of popping and locking. It is quite amusing. We perform it on stage while we are singing the song "Car Wash" And yes, me & the Tipps soap each other up on stage and then we chase each other around with big powder puffs!!! oh boy!!!

The "Get it the *uck off me" dance is basically the entire body convulsing and moving like Elaine from Seinfeld. can you visualize it???

Them are my legs, not some hairy Englishmans!

I will look for another picture of me & the girls.;)

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back