Who dat! (1 Viewer)

Kelly

Nitro Member
WHO DAT SAY GONNA BEAT DEM SAINTS?!

11-0 and beat the snot out of the Pats! Wow! This is fun! :D

Geaux Saints!

I like the Saints, being as the Giants suck right now the Saints and Colts are my pick to go to the super bowl.

I like the Saints, being as the Giants suck right now the Saints and Colts are my pick to go to the super bowl.

The Colts aint that good. Peyton is Peyton, but the Colts even though they are undefeated arent that good. HeII, the Texans should have beat them twice.

Personally, I think the Vikings are the best all around team in the league. As much as it pains me to say that with ole Geritol leading them.

ole geritol is having a record breaking season - vikes on collision coarse
with saints and favre knows how to play in superdome if that's what
it comes to - i think that's where he won the superbowl with the pack.

I would pick the Saints to go to the Super Bowl before I'd take the Colts. Colts have a big problem with winning in the post season.

Impressive win by the Saints.

Are my Lions officially eliminated from the playoffs yet:D...well at least they were still in it up to week three.

Hoping for a Colts SB win but would have no issues with the Saints winning it. Those two would make for major firepower in a SB matchup. Would love to see them both 18-0 then.

Don't forget PJ that the Saints defense is a major reason I am 3 games up on you boys in Fantasy Football. Heheh!

Ive always been a Drew Brees fan ever since he played here at Westlake High!! I was disappointed he went all the way to Purdue, but he did well there as well. I bet the Chargers are wondering what they were thinking when they let him go!!! Go Saints!!!:cool:

San Diego made some major mistakes when they let Marty and Drew go..period.

Marty wanked in big games..but he would have made it right. Rivers won't do squat come big time.

It's all about the defense come playoffs..and 'Orleans is just dominating..period. That's why the Colts won't advance. Vikes look awesome as well.

Defense.. and yes defense..oh and defense is the key to making it all the way.

David, Marty has never done crap other than play not to lose a game and he had plenty of time to make it right. Right now Rivers is better than Brees(I'm a Brees fan) including the post season but the SD defense is as good as it was when Brees was there. Lot more injuries these day s and oh yes, Norv Turner to screw things up.

The Colts aint that good. Peyton is Peyton, but the Colts even though they are undefeated arent that good. HeII, the Texans should have beat them twice.

Personally, I think the Vikings are the best all around team in the league. As much as it pains me to say that with ole Geritol leading them.

I agree Justin, about the Colts. I think that 11-0 record is kinda deceiving as they've not dominated like the Saints. The scary thing about the Vikings is I don't think they've played as well as they're capable of, which might not be all bad (for us Vikings fans anyways) when speaking in terms of whether or not they've peaked (not yet I hope).

Washington giving Saints some grief, maybe a letdown after Monday night? What a stat, Saints scored more points in the first half this year than Washington's total. I went to my first Saints game this year after living in MS for 30 years, pulling for the visiting team, and I can see why the Dome is a big "home field advantage".

Sweet! A 'W' is a 'W'! The Defense finally woke up with about 40 seconds left in the 4th!

I'm almost inclined to believe what the experts say. I'm leaning toward their belief that they should get the loss out of the way now instead of when they get to the playoffs!

With Atlanta, Dallas, Tampa Bay and Carolina left, they may do it without trying. With Minn.'s loss yesterday the last two games may not mean anything. Even with resting players, they should be able to beat TB and Car. The big question is, what Dallas team is going to show up?

Sweet! A 'W' is a 'W'! The Defense finally woke up with about 40 seconds left in the 4th!

I'm almost inclined to believe what the experts say. I'm leaning toward their belief that they should get the loss out of the way now instead of when they get to the playoffs!

Congrats on beating my Skins. Getting the loss out of the way is just stupid sports radio dj talk. If you've played athletics you know that when you come out of the tunnel or locker room your mind is set only on winning that game. No talk of last week or the next week.

Hope your Saints go all the way

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back