Roy Victor succumbs-Former Nostalgia Eliminator Champion (1 Viewer)

The Little Lizard

Nitro Member
It's with much sadnees that I pass on that Roy Victor who lived here locally in Citrus Heights a suburb of Sacramento has lost his battle with cancer. He was a former Good Guys Nostalgia eliminator Champion. Roy use to be a customer of mine when I worked for Don Tognotti and his family at Tognotti's Auto World in Sacramento. He was a nice person and really enjoyed sharing about his racing and the sport he loved-he was good to talk with. Last time I had contact with him was a number of years ago when he had his car up at Dave Tuttle's in Palo Cedro up by Redding getting a front half. Nice guy-we need more like Roy in our sport. Thoughts and prayers for Roys family and all those that may be effected by his passing. For those who knew Roy like I did their is an on-line obituary guest book to leave notes and remembrances for the Victor family, at web-link:

Roy "Pops" VICTOR Guest Book: sign their guest book, share your condolences, or read their obituary at The Sacramento Bee

****JUST A NOTE****The above web-link to the Roy Victor Legacy.com guestbook is usually only active for 1 year from when created unless an individual pays keep it active************************

Roy Victor featured in news print Lodi Sentinel Newspaper articles: Lodi News-Sentinel - Google News Archive Search

Lodi News-Sentinel - Google News Archive Search

Roy Also Ran in 7.0 PRO as well: Sacramento Raceway 2009 Major Event Results

Last edited:
Sorry to hear about Roy's passing. Met him at Sacramento a few years ago when I was crewing for the Phillips Family. Another one who seemed to be having the time of his life. What a character.

May god bless you and comfort your love ones.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back