Whit's opinion... (1 Viewer)

I don't care who posted it. The response is absolutely great. I enjoy some of our sharper personalities regardless of whether I agree or not. The board is new. Our names are real. I am "all for" good intentions and humor. I try to leave the past behind. A person much wiser than me once told me if I keep one day in the past and one day in the future then I end up peeing all over today. One day at a time, one post at a time.

It is a priviledge for have some insight and to have a great response to go with it makes the cake taste good. ;)

It's OK for Whit to say it about himself, but not OK for others. That's why there's nothing wrong with this thread.

*Disclaimer*
I didn't use to be a W.J. fan, but now he's the best in my book. I'm not a Whit fan and don't see that changing anytime soon.
:D

I suppose the important question is When can we expect to see Whit show up here then?

I'm not a Whit fan but I play one on TV:D
Whit's a great Driver, a good family man from his blog, and I respect him. Having said all that, I wouldn't go out for a beer with him... or maybe I would... but I sure as heck ain't gonna go on a bike ride with him :eek:

This post made me cringe. If Whit had said the same thing to one of his casual fans, and that fan had posted it here, said fan would have been slammed all over this board, until the mods deleted the thread. I believe this to be a fact. I have no reason to doubt the truthfulness of jannard, but it's a tasteless post. And to me that's a fact, NOT an opinion.

C'mon Bob, lighten up and enjoy a glimpse at a casual Whit Bazemore. You don't have to be the PC police on this board. I'm sure you're a guy who likes a little humor with your drag racing, or you wouldn't be posting here! The ones of us who thought it was hilarious can't be all bad!

guess what ? we are ALL dicks at one time or another. Some of us admit it some don't.

thanks for sharing. I just wish I'd been there last night. That Mopar party is very cool, and Golden is so awesome in the summer.
anyone take a brewery tour? :cool:

i tell people im a$$hole all the time,whit will definitely say whats on his mine . jim ask alan r what he wants for that ford motor he built for his stang that is still setting on engine stand , great story. had to order bottle of johhny walker blue( yeah small hick store in my town) for martin131 but will have one for indy too stop on by if u get thirsty, peace

I bumped into Whit at the Mopar event in Golden and I was telling him that it really bothered me that people were so disrespectful about him on the boards. He smiled at me and said, "it's OK Jim, I am a dick"... then laughed. Well, I stand corrected. Whit has set me straight.

Jim

That's what I like about the new version,an insiders view.Now if it just had spell check for the spelling chalenged(me):eek:

guess what ? we are ALL dicks at one time or another. Some of us admit it some don't.

thanks for sharing. I just wish I'd been there last night. That Mopar party is very cool, and Golden is so awesome in the summer.
anyone take a brewery tour? :cool:

My husband was there last night and he just couldnt say enough about how beautiful it is there. Theres always next year.

I thought Whit's response was hilarious.I also like Whit's candor as well, he tells it like it is!! If you can't poke fun at yourself,then maybe it's time to live under a rock.

OK..here's the deal..if you're using FireFox..it isn't there..but with Internet Exploder it is..so there ya go..

Was flippin me up..for a minute anyway..
grinning-smiley-047.gif

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back