NHRA: Press: Laris "Almost" Doubles at Dallas (1 Viewer)

Laris Wins and Runner-Up’s at Lucas Oil Dallas Divisional
(4-16-2018) Raceland, LA – Winning one NHRA class is difficult, winning two, places you in a small group, Ross Laris won Top Dragster and Runner-Up in Super Comp, which means he came close to placing his name in the “Double” club. Laris the defending Division Top Dragster Champion, winning this weekend helps as Laris is sitting in 3rd place after the event. The season still has plenty of time for Laris to climb back to the top, to defend the title.
“It was a roller coaster weekend, out first round in (Top Dragster) in the 1st Race, win the 2nd Race in Top Dragster, 3rd round loss in Super Comp in the 1st Race and Runner-Up in the 2nd Race,” Ross Laris, President of Laris Insurance, stated. “I think all the Divisional Races should be Doubles!”, laughed Laris.
Ross is currently holding down the number 2 spot in the South Central Division SC hunt, he is currently chasing Steve Collier, who Laris lost to this past weekend in Dallas. The Laris and Collier families know each other well, as Collier’s Team are customers of Laris Motorsport Insurance.
“I can’t believe he beat me in the finals of Super Comp, I mean a true friend would have let me doubled.” Laris laughed. “It’s ok, wait until he get’s his new insurance policy. Rates going up!” Laris smiled. “Collier (Steve) is really tough, the whole family is tough, they are heating up, I’m gonna try to cool them off in the upcoming weeks,” Laris laughed.
The Laris Motorsports Team will have a few days off as they prepare for a hectic schedule of National and South Central Division events in Top Dragster. Houston National this weekend followed up with a week off before the NHRA Nationals in Commerce, GA at Atlanta Dragway.
To learn more about Laris Motorsports Insurance, log onto or follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/pg/LarisMotorsportsInsurance
1524490828876.png

1524490882776.png

###
Laris Motorsports Insurance offers a package policy for racers that includes multiple lines such as Physical Damage, General Liability, Off Track & Storage, Property, and even Owners and Sponsor's Liability for on the Track.
Streetway Marketing & Media LLC represents drivers in the motorsports market. Streetway develops business, marketing, and public relations programs for companies in the recreational vehicle, motorsports arena, and consumer goods.

Attachments

• 1524490799574.png
    1524490799574.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 7
Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back