Whits new ride (2 Viewers)

I can't wait to see Whit in a T/F car... I hope he finishes in F/C but a change will be nice for him and us... Another fantastic job of paint Dave...:D ;)

All I know is that Whit better not pull any punches over there! :eek:

HA HA, very funny :rolleyes:

Anyway on to the subject, So I now have a new racer to support in top fuel, it's going to be weird seeing Whit in a dragster, but I'd rather see him racing then being on the sidelines. Him and Lee working together is also a plus :) Now who will I follow in the floppers... hmm

Oh and Dave nice rendering, looks awesome dude!

Mike

Gee, if this wasn't the worse kept secret of the year.

Good for Whit but I would preferred him to stay in a Funny Car. I would liked for him to line up against Jack and the other evil empire cars and whoop them. Now when he lines up again Tony in T/F he won't really stand a chance.

I would not take any Lee Beard tuned TF car lightly. Also, when was the last time a top 10 FC driver moved to TF?

Michael, I'm with you on who do I root for now in F/C. I think I'll just wait & see how it trickles down. Like I've said many times before, I've always rooted for a lot of other F/C drivers, just not when they lined up next to Whit.
I do know of some that I definitely will not be rootin' for.:D ............"HIP"

Michael, I'm with you on who do I root for now in F/C. I think I'll just wait & see how it trickles down. Like I've said many times before, I've always rooted for a lot of other F/C drivers, just not when they lined up next to Whit.
I do know of some that I definitely will not be rootin' for.:D ............"HIP"

Come on "Hip", level with us. You mean that becomming a Force fan is not in your future.:D
Sure am going to miss seeing Whit slapping capps on the race track tho.:p :cool:

Just don't let anyone turn you to the darkside, I know you won't let that happen though.

Well if Skuza comes back he might be one to follow, or you could just bring back Al hofman ;)

I will miss Bazemore beating up on Force though

I will miss Bazemore beating up on Force though

Yeah, cause' that happened alot. I would be interested in the career record of that matchup. Is there anywhere you can look at the career stats vs other drivers etc? I know at the end of every year Nat Drag comes out with a Stats sheet for that particular year but I mean lifetime stats?

Yeah, cause' that happened alot. I would be interested in the career record of that matchup. Is there anywhere you can look at the career stats vs other drivers etc? I know at the end of every year Nat Drag comes out with a Stats sheet for that particular year but I mean lifetime stats?

I won't say Baze beat up on Force all the time, I know that it didn't, but when he did I enjoyed it, same as when Al hoffman use to beat up on John!

LMAO.

Just ask Baze, I'm sure he can spit the record out at a whim.

Whit must have more fans than he thinks he does to get that driving job. :D Good to see Matco sticking with him and that Lee Beard will be tuning. I think Whit will do a very good job and surprise a lot of people. Congrats Whit!:cool:

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back