Whits new ride (1 Viewer)

WOW! That's an interesting source to break the story.
I'm looking forward to Whit in a digger.
BTW: Did they say Matco as ASSOCIATE sponsor???

From his replies to earlier questions, I'd always assumed that Whit would only take a ride in a rail if he couldn't get a ride in a flopper. Could it be that the Powers team is going to have one of each, and we simply haven't heard the entire story yet?????

:confused: :confused: :confused:

I'd much rather see him stay in funny car but I'll root for him wherever he ends up.

Alan, I've refrained from responding to all the talk about Whit's situation until everything was signed sealed & delivered. When everything is on the table I'll offer my feelings on it all for what they're worth.
I will say this though, Whit will always be my #1 favorite driver but if anything, it makes me hope for the demise of the T/F class all that much sooner.
I say 32 car fields in F/C & 32 car fields in P/S on Sunday & let's go racing. It will help alleviate the confusion for new fans & lets the true "Kings of the Sport" shine..............."HIP"

whit.jpg

I think it is cool that Matco stayed with Whit on this.

A new adventure for a great driver.

Congratulations Whit!

From his replies to earlier questions, I'd always assumed that Whit would only take a ride in a rail if he couldn't get a ride in a flopper. Could it be that the Powers team is going to have one of each, and we simply haven't heard the entire story yet?????

:confused: :confused: :confused:

Great point!!:D

That is soooo good to hear... now I'm gonna have to figure out how I'm gonna fit Whit into my weekly picks next season...
Let's see
Papa John
Robert
Whit
Ashley the Fair (I hope)
and
?????

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back