Where to buy the old logo? (1 Viewer)

PJ

Staff Member
Staff member
Administrator
Nitro Member
Does anyone know of a place where I can buy older logo NHRA stuff. I know there were a few versions but any of the ones with the cars back to back would work.

Anything I have with just NHRA people assume it's NRA or have no idea. At least with the cars on it, it points people in the right direction.

I have too many favorite drivers and always feel bad when you talk to one while wearing the shirt of another lol (yeah I'm weird) so the generic racing stuff works better or at least until I can have one shirt with several drivers on it

Hoping to find a simple hat but haven't come across one yet.

I bought some old style patches at the Wally Parks Museum at the Fairplex. Best I remember they had some of the old decals too.

There's plenty of older NHRA stuff on eBay and a lot of it has already been washed or is new/old stock. Old, unworn drag racing hats never sell for very much and lots to find on eBay.

Another good source of older NHRA-type design is Legends of Nitro for old racers (who get a % of each shirt sold) and old racetracks like Lions, Irwindale, Pomona, Fremont, etc.

I wear 'em ;)

I have too many favorite drivers and always feel bad when you talk to one while wearing the shirt of another lol (yeah I'm weird) so the generic racing stuff works better or at least until I can have one shirt with several drivers on it

What would be more entertaining is watching you change shirts (ala Don Schumacher) as you approach each driver... ;):p:D

I found what yer lookin for PJ. check this out:

GOYDA.COM

click on stuff at right, then click stickers at bottom, then type in nhra at top, and WAA-LAA!!! there is the one with digger and door car back to back.

yer welcome, ;);)

Holy crap, pops found something. Looks like all those PC lessons are paying off. :)

Looking for a hat with it.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back