Be Careful Which Gift Cards You Buy (1 Viewer)

Suzie Q

Nitro Member
Just a little advice.........if you are going to give gift cards this year, be sure you buy them from some of the major stores like Target or Wal-Mart. We have a whole lot of people standing on the street corners with the "Store Closing" signs.

One of my best friends works for a liquidation company and she is working her butt off! She has probably been home a total of 2 weeks in the last 7 months. She works 14 hour days, 7 days a week, but she is raking in the dough! She usually stays in a city for about 5 weeks and then maybe gets to go home for 1 day and then they call and she is off to the next job.

She sent us all diamond necklaces for Christmas! She left the price tag on them, but I know damn good and well she paid next to nothing for them! So be sure to check out the stores that are closing. Ladies, especially the make up and fragrance! You can get your favorite scents (the real stuff too!)for like $2.00!!!

Anyhoo, have a wonderful time shopping!!! :D

Suzie, one of the malls in Santa Fe is telling customers that if they have bought gift cards from one of the stores within its confines and that store went out of business or is going out of business or will be going out of business, that they will convert them to mall gift cards for any other store within the mall.

I thought that was pretty cool.

Well, Steve...........you are a grown up..........ahem.........do what you need to do! The lick of the pick.......oh hell! NEVERMIND!!!:D

Jenn......that is really cool that they are doing that. I would just hate to see good money wasted by a store closure. Kudos for them being responsible!:D

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back