where Dan Lynch????????? (1 Viewer)

So in other words he cannot be trusted. yea we all need a friend or crew member like that. :rolleyes:

Hello John. I just want it to be clear, that I'm not agreeing with him or his tactics. I never said I approved of his or others behavior on here. I'm not here to defend anyone. If you thought so, then I failed to make that clear. My point is, lets move on and not waste more time and space "bashing the bashers" here.
As to your reply, I understand, but see above sentence.

Oh brother, here we go. :(

Why does anyone who isn't interested in this thread even read it? Geez ... it's not that difficult to just skip it.

Heck, someone had 'issues' with my post earlier, I explained it and now I'm done with this thread. But I haven't asked anyone to remove it. I just DON'T READ IT. :eek:

Last edited:

Why does anyone who isn't interested in this thread even read it? Geez ... it's not that difficult to just skip it.

Heck, someone had 'issues' with my post earlier, I explained it and now I'm done with this thread. But I haven't asked anyone to remove it. I just DON'T READ IT. :eek:

Jackee,
Seems your hatred for me knows no bounds? My comments, if you stepped back from your intense dislike for anything I post, would clearly demonstrate my disagreement with our continuing a post about an any absentee member who's not here to defend himself being perpetuated. Like Dan or not, he's not on this site to defend his honor (or the lack of it) yet we are pinning his picture up for all to throw darts at? It's still my opinion that this is inappropriate behavior from any individual or group.
If this new Mater is to actually run along a "Higher Road" threads such as this have no reason to exist. Then again, that's just my opinion which I have no doubt you could find a way to disagree with.

By the way, I still like you and value your opinions whether I agree or not.

Silly People !

He may be here already[ real name or borrowed ] or maybe like Jackee said posting away on another site.
He may be ROFLMAF at all the attention and bickering over nuances he is causing and lord knows we can't blame him on this one ! LOL
Larry 00 in another life !

Know what Doc, You win. :)

I'm not sure why you chose to twist anything I have to say, into a personal attack on you. I don't even know you so I don't have any reason to have any feeling whatsoever about you personally one way or the other.

My reply would have been EXACTLY the same no matter who posted. If you chose to read something into it (and there seems to be a whole lot of that still going around) that is 100% your choice.

We all have choices. My self esteem is in tact and I chose not to take anything anyone says or criticizes me, personally. And God knows I've had lots of practice doing it.

You win because it's curtains for this thread for sure.

And good luck in trying to keep any mention of the old site or it's members off the new mater. It's going to happen because that's how human beings are. It's a whole lot less stressful if you just ignore the stuff you aren't interested in. It works for me.

I've got to disagree. No one has steped over the line here. Lynch and his pals
(or Lynch and his other names) are on the other site bad mouthing the mater.
It is not hurting anyone to talk about it. There is no reason to delete the thread.

I've got to disagree. No one has steped over the line here. Lynch and his pals
(or Lynch and his other names) are on the other site bad mouthing the mater.
It is not hurting anyone to talk about it. There is no reason to delete the thread.

I agree, I didn't start the thread to bad mouth him. I was just wondering if he will come to the party.

Speak your mind Jackee Cus I gotta agree with you on this one. These threads have a "TITLE" for a reason....to see if you are interested in the thread. Problem: It seems to me people see this and think "hey whats this about" then when they dont agree with what is being said they post crap like "take it down". Solution: if you enter and dont like then dont post and dont return. Its inda like TV you can change the channel(unless the remotes sitting across the room). :eek:

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back