where Dan Lynch????????? (1 Viewer)

dog

Nitro Member
Is anyone taking bets on wether or not the infamous Dan lynch is going to sign up, he always seem to never diclose his idenity.

Well if he does, I can bet you he'll never cross reference that he posted under 'Dan Lynch'.

Dan Lynch Sighting !

On Deepstage.net. He's telling them to buy more servers quickly, to accomodate all the former 'maters who he says will be posting there. ;)

On Deepstage.net. He's telling them to buy more servers quickly, to accomodate all the former 'maters who he says will be posting there. ;)

Why does it bother you what he says on another web site.:confused: Thought this was going to be a kinder site. with out all the backstabing and bashing.??
A lot of people have said they wern't coming back, so he's not the only one, and if true, he has a good reason.

As far as I am concerned, what is on other sites can stay on other sites in regards to stuff like this.

Why does it bother you what he says on another web site.:confused: Thought this was going to be a kinder site. with out all the backstabing and bashing.??
A lot of people have said they wern't coming back, so he's not the only one, and if true, he has a good reason.

Did you read the subject of this thread Robert? It says "Where's Dan Lynch?".
I just answered that question. :D

Last edited:
Class..do we need a timeout already?
grinning-smiley-047.gif

He is still emphatic that IS his name. :rolleyes:

Actually, he is admitting it's not his name now and that it will keep him from coming back here. He says his reasons for not wanting his real name used, is to keep his contacts working. He states that they are pissed at Dan Lynch for giving out the dirt. So if he comes on here and they see who he is they'll stop talking to him. He enjoys the inside information and doesn't want to give that up.

I'm not speaking for him, as he can be found on other sites. Just showing one of the reasons some won't return or at least if they do, they won't say who they were on the old Mater. :) Everyone has a choice and I chose to respect their choice. Having threads here bashing them, in my opinion, is no better than the bashers that were here before. This isn't meant for anyone, just something to think about. :) I don't know if they can read these threads, in the Lounge anyway, but lets not waste this site, bitching about the old stuff. Thanks for listening. As always, just my opinion.

Actually, he is admitting it's not his name now and that it will keep him from coming back here. He says his reasons for not wanting his real name used, is to keep his contacts working. He states that they are pissed at Dan Lynch for giving out the dirt. So if he comes on here and they see who he is they'll stop talking to him.

So in other words he cannot be trusted. yea we all need a friend or crew member like that. :rolleyes:

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back