Congrats Dan Wilkerson!!!!! (1 Viewer)

wilkfan

Nitro Member
DAn takes alky funnycar win in Earlville, with a bye run in final, Andy Bohl unable to make finals, congrats to Dan and his guys, and my team mates, Iwas not able to attend, but a great win, with my fiigures should Put DAn on top of Div 3 for the time being followed by Marty Holstein, and Mick Snyder

errr, I think you mean Marty Nothstein.

Were he or Mich there this weekend?

Congrats to Daniel & crew (you too)!!!

:)

Mark,

Great news about Daniel. Thanks for the update.

Missed ya' in Indy this year...hope you're doing better. :)

good job for dan and fred mandoline....the apple definitely didnt fall far from the tree....this kid is a real talent

good job for dan and fred mandoline....the apple definitely didnt fall far from the tree....this kid is a real talent

I keep having to remind myself how new Daniel is to the class when I watch him race. He's very good at gently bringing the car back into the groove without mandhandling it. For such a young driver, he's also pretty impressive at his pedalling.

No knocks on Mandoline since in my mind he's a legend, but in more cases than not (including Earlville), Daniel is driving a very loose racecar. His record this year speaks for itself.

And Mark, since I know you're reading this, sorry for the screwup in the 2nd round reports. I've been seeing you driving the chase car but never have enough time to come catch up with you.

Congrats to Daniel and crew!!!!!

Mark,
We also missed you at Indy this year. Hey, Norma and I are talking about going to Memphis, want a ride???? :) I hope you are doing better. If you need anything Ken and I are here.

Dionne

Congrats to Daniel and crew!!!!!

Mark,
We also missed you at Indy this year. Hey, Norma and I are talking about going to Memphis, want a ride???? :) I hope you are doing better. If you need anything Ken and I are here.

Dionne
Dionne, missed being at Indy as you know, give me a buzz, might be interested in a ride.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back