What's with Larry Morgan? (1 Viewer)

nhdriver

Nitro Member
:confused:Larry Morgan really seems to be strugling this year, even though some of his engine customers seem to be doing allright. It seems rather odd that he isn't even qualifying. Maybe he needs to have his old friend Bob Glidden stop by and get him pointed in the right direction.

I believe Morgan leases his best motors out and the ones that he runs are the ones that he's tuning, testing or whatever he's got left! :p

His leasing program makes him WAY more money than the sponsorship deal and since he's on the track testing, and for tech support for his engine customers, so he tries to make the show.

Pretty smart in my opinion, putting his customers in the best engines and using the track time to test.

Larry is a genius. In a class where people spend a million to win only thousands, he actually puts his customers first and makes a living out of them. He races for fun, and others should take a cue from him. Does anybody know what an engine costs per week with him or Schmidt?

Larry is a genius. In a class where people spend a million to win only thousands, he actually puts his customers first and makes a living out of them. He races for fun, and others should take a cue from him. Does anybody know what an engine costs per week with him or Schmidt?

I read somewhere that it was 200-250K for a season.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back