Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Well said.it's so hard to say what the problem is when these teams can't repeat, especially as the season
is split in two these days. i'm optimistic that rwr will step up the rest of the year. if you're not a top budget team,
my guess is you might not always get a lot of what you need at the beginning of the year.
jim oberhofer has shown he can throw down with the best of them. i think that team has been slightly parts handicapped this year,
and i hope the two cars show improvement starting next weekend.
IMO grubnic isn't going anywhere. if kloeber still wanted to do this full time, i think he'd already be out here with someone.
I doubt grubby is going anywhere. Be nice to see kloeber out fulltime,but heard he is hard to work with??Not 100% sure about Grubnic leaving JFR, he has shown legendary performance in the past, needs a second Top Fueler on the team. I see that happening before a leaving.
Also he is very tight with Brit, who I see playing a bigger role @ JFR in the future
Kloeber was fired by Doug Stringer when Jim Oberhoffer became the new crew chief. And it wasn't because of lack of performance.I doubt grubby is going anywhere. Be nice to see kloeber out fulltime,but heard he is hard to work with??
I see he is tuning a fc again this weekend? Wonder if any1 on here has worked with kloeber?Kloeber was fired by Doug Stringer when Jim Oberhoffer became the new crew chief. And it wasn't because of lack of performance.
who is he helping tune at indy?I see he is tuning a fc again this weekend? Wonder if any1 on here has worked with kloeber?
Justin schreifer fcwho is he helping tune at indy?
Yea id say wow,clay just made it in. Time for a change.After today I wouldn't be surprised if Tony took his $$ and went somewhere else.
I just don't understand what is going on over there.
I was thinking the same thing.After today I wouldn't be surprised if Tony took his $$ and went somewhere else.
I just don't understand what is going on over there.
Tony and ida could make a good team over at reedsI was thinking the same thing.
I hope not, and it’s out of a sincere hope for them to perform well.Man...tough crowd.
Rick didnt look to happy this weekend, wonder if rick made some contacts this weekend witj some cc'sI hope not, and it’s out of a sincere hope for them to perform well.
Go look on Clay‘s YouTube channel. People are kooks over there. We are very tame