What to do? (1 Viewer)

Jer

Nitro Member
So what the heck do the teams and Drivers do this whole time at the Grove while waiting on this rain? Movies?,drinking? Shopping?

thank god for motorhomes and wireless internet. even though i left sunday night, they came in handy during the days it does rain.

Well, they really did not have to leave their hotel. Once you are checked in., a hotel cannot legally kick you out without going to court for eviction proceedings. All they can do is charge you the highest posted rate for the room.

Jim

When you check in you put down a check out date, so you have to leave on the date you say that you are staying through don't you?

When you check in you put down a check out date, so you have to leave on the date you say that you are staying through don't you?

Nope...In most states, once you are in the room they can't throw you out without a court order. The most they can do is charge you the maximum rate they have posted for the extra days.

Of course, they don't tell you that when you check in but if you tell them you are staying, there is not much they can do.

Jim

Nope...In most states, once you are in the room they can't throw you out without a court order. The most they can do is charge you the maximum rate they have posted for the extra days.

Of course, they don't tell you that when you check in but if you tell them you are staying, there is not much they can do.

Jim

What about the person coming in with the confirmed reservation?? Squatters rights?? I don't think so. You may end up getting arrested (tresspassing) if you don't vacate...I don't know.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back