Hey at least there's only an 80% chance of rain tomorrow (1 Viewer)

lmhb oyf

Nitro Member
This is getting unbelieveable. All the while their competitors get to have testing here in Indy.

The least it could do is rain here too.

I feel for the teams still stuck at Maple Grove.

How about the poor sportsman racers? I can only imagine how many competition bye runs there will be tomorrow. Only the rich self employed sportsman racers will still be there tomorrow.

Should be an easy Wally for the Biondo brothers, Dan Flethcher, Jeff Strickland or Kevin Helms.

Wednesday: Periods of rain, mainly before 8am. High near 69. East wind between 7 and 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.

So, maybe tomorrow will be a better day :confused: I gotta go tomorrow, this sitting around listening on the internet is killing me...oh, that's right, we can't even listen anymore.

I believe they should finish Fianl eliminations at INDY during qualifying! This woud give the guys at Maple grove a shot at testing as well and the "TOP 8" would be set before eliminations begin on Mon at INDY! (Anyone from Glendora listening?:rolleyes:)

What they SHOULD have done was send everyone remaining home (or wherever they wanted/needed to go this week) and had them return Friday afternoon. Run one time trial session Friday evening then go into all reminaing eliminations Saturday afternoon. That would have solved a ton of logistical nightmares and still given the ticket buyers a decent show. But who the hell am I to suggest logic and common sense?

What they SHOULD have done was send everyone remaining home (or wherever they wanted/needed to go this week) and had them return Friday afternoon. Run one time trial session Friday evening then go into all reminaing eliminations Saturday afternoon. That would have solved a ton of logistical nightmares and still given the ticket buyers a decent show. But who the hell am I to suggest logic and common sense?

Maybe, but for the Div one guys there is a race starting this weekend, so what would the Gods of Glendora do about that one? Since there is a div one race the week after indy???

They could have easily combined the divisional and national events. But whatever...they are making the rules of the sandbox.

I just read that this stuff they are getting is remnants from Tropical Storm Erin that hit land here last week? Holy crap!

This is getting a tad ridiculous. READING, Home of the Monsoon Nationals!
Herbert, Worsham, V Gaines and Company must be thrilled. "Held Hostage In Waterland,"

How about the poor sportsman racers? I can only imagine how many competition bye runs there will be tomorrow. Only the rich self employed sportsman racers will still be there tomorrow.

Should be an easy Wally for the Biondo brothers, Dan Flethcher, Jeff Strickland or Kevin Helms.

You're exactly right. It REALLY sucks for them.

Well I got 4 out of 5 right. And technically I was 4 for 4 since Fletcher had to run Helms so only one of the two could win anyways. I was surprised there was only 2 or 3 no shows. Must be a lot of self employed rich sportsman racers.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back