What I would like to see (1 Viewer)

Don Kennedy

Nitro Member
What I would like to see is having one of the top sportsman racers in the country who has that winning attitude Peter Biondo drive a Pro Stocker . There is no doubt he has the ability to win all he needs is a chance. :) :cool:

omg ive been telling a freind that for years now. peter belongs in a pro stocker. jason line wrenching only and peter driving the 2nd summit GTO would be so cool! with the sucess of dc in pro stock i wonder if any teams have contacted him? im sure he like to get paid to cut killer lights form now on.

Don't be too surprised if these guys, as GOOD as they are, may already be considered a little too old for a lot of potential sponsors.

Peter is Young

Perter Biondo Is one very young racer with a huge resume of winning big time. he has the mentallity ,patience and smarts to be a great racer in pro stock if he would just get a change to show all this . racing in the big time is not Peter's first rodeo. LOL :D :)

everybody thought that of david rampy years ago. none of you realize the difference between class racing and pro stock. i am not knocking biondos ability at all. people like him and fletcher are awesome at bottom bulb racing and playing the stripe against indexes and dial ins. but like rampey, if they don't get enough horsepower , they will disapear from pro stock quickly. most of the pro stock teams spend countless hours on engineering and dino time because that is what it takes to pick up a 100th of a second. i am sure they could cut a light and hit a shift point, but look at "the dons" team. all the money and best resources got him a middle of the pack team. i don't think biondo and fletch want to be middle of the pack.

omg ive been telling a freind that for years now. peter belongs in a pro stocker. jason line wrenching only and peter driving the 2nd summit GTO would be so cool! with the sucess of dc in pro stock i wonder if any teams have contacted him? im sure he like to get paid to cut killer lights form now on.

+1 It would be great to see the "Bionicman" in P/S. However, I'd like to see a third KB Racing GTO added. The haters would love it... :D

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back