What did they say? (1 Viewer)

On the qualifying show, ESPN did a listen in on Cruzers radio after the second round run. I'm not 100% sure, but it sounded like they missed the delay button & some of those words that the FCC doesn't like got through. Not that it's a big deal, but did anyone else catch this?

No but i liked what Larry Dixon said. They need to do something else because the 1000 ft deal isn't doing much to stop the fires and explosions. Not his exact words but close.

...I'm not 100% sure, but it sounded like they missed the delay button & some of those words that the FCC doesn't like got through. Not that it's a big deal, but did anyone else catch this?

The good thing is the FCC really has no say on what is said on cable, that's why shows like "The Shield" and "Rescue Me" can get away with what they say and do. However most stations realize who their audience is at certain times of the day and bleep stuff out. I was watching the Blue Coller Comedy Tour and it was being shown after midnight and the F bomb was dropped a few times. I had seen the same show once on an earlier time slot and they had the stuff bleeped out.

I did not hear it but I am sure if he did say something inapproptiate the NHRA would not be too happy as well as the guy was supposed to bleep it out.

Last edited:
Heh I heard it too...I was like this---->:eek:
The word was MF'er.
I couldn't tell if it was Cruzer or Hawley tho.

yea I had to play it back 3 times to be sure I heard what I thought I heard, it was a couple "f" bombs

You wire up for sound, or tap into the radio... you get what you get...
but, qualifying was over for an hour before the opening credits rolled... going live I can understand, but not with even a ten second delay...

or as I normally speak... some mf-ing idiot was asleep at the button and should have his or her sorry assets wrote up, the next time it happens...

and to answer GG's favorite question... How the F do you think I feel, get that flipping mike outta my face before I stick it where the sun don't shine...

see, that's the difference... I know what comes outta my mouth isn't for the faint of heart... and I'm sure as h.e. double hockey sticks know some people will be offended...

DEAL

d'kid

ohfudge.jpg

That's what you heard..... ;)

Love,

"The New NHRA PR Dept!"

I must of missed it , but hey if he said he said it . I mean in this day and age you hear everything on tv anyway so whats the real big deal . I was watching a show on the telling the other day and someone sensored bugga , how stupid is that .

Heh I heard it too...I was like this---->:eek:
The word was MF'er.

I looked the same after hearing that - couldn't believe that they'd miss that word, with a good-sized chunk of time between live and airtime. :p (And yes, I'm very grateful nobody has me miked up while driving sometimes...:eek:)

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back