Schumachers comments...WTF ??? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Come on guys you think this is one big family, this is a cut throat show & business with Satan himself at the top, with the exception of a tragic exit
these guys don't give a rats ass about each other than the political thing
to say on camera! this is one big soap opera with with the bottom dollar driving the car so to speak. This is what we need some real truth & pot stirring. When one of my employees/drivers goes to work for the competition you 're dang rite it pisses me off:mad: Get Real

I agree with you Guy.

Thanks for the link Alan, that should end this thread.

It still doesn't change what he said when this all went down! :cool:

Why didn't Don give him the chance to fill Gary's seat? :rolleyes:
If memory serves me didn't he care about Lee Beard? ;)

I like Don he is a stand up guy with a good business sense he just has said things in the past that contradict what he states as his true feelings.
I know when people get emotional they say things that they regret or get taken out of context. :eek:

Don Schumacher quote “If people take that as being someway reflected on the Force operation, and their terrible tragedy that took the life of Eric Medlen..."

I'm sorry to read this, and know that Schumacher believes this is only JFR's tragedy. Kind sir, this affected ALL of us, from those of you racing against them, to us lowly fans who will never get that coveted autograph. All TV comments aside, this struck me most, and really hurts.

i havent seen don on here yet to set this straight either. if you question his decisions hes right on here though. i think it was a total classless statement, don really needs to get over zippy going to jfr already. he always has to 1 up or throw a dig at jfr, when john announced ashley going pro last year, don had to have 4 floppers 1st, now he might be putting a girl in 1 of his cars. when force was interviewed after 1st rd, he said shumacher was a gentelman about the neff thing. but don has to say that. wrong period! i will never root for any team he owns. just my .02 cents .woory about your teams don not jfr!

Don Schumacher quote “If people take that as being someway reflected on the Force operation, and their terrible tragedy that took the life of Eric Medlen..."

I'm sorry to read this, and know that Schumacher believes this is only JFR's tragedy. Kind sir, this affected ALL of us, from those of you racing against them, to us lowly fans who will never get that coveted autograph. All TV comments aside, this struck me most, and really hurts.
I think Don's comment on his statements said it all. And now he has to apologize again for his use of the wording their ??!!

Geez..I'm not trying to get on the arse kissing bandwagon here..but for crying out loud..he responded to the criticism..or taking what he said the wrong way. What else can he do???

It still doesn't change what he said when this all went down! :cool:

Why didn't Don give him the chance to fill Gary's seat? :rolleyes:
If memory serves me didn't he care about Lee Beard? ;)

I like Don he is a stand up guy with a good business sense he just has said things in the past that contradict what he states as his true feelings.
I know when people get emotional they say things that they regret or get taken out of context. :eek:

Bob - some good points. After 25 years in business, I've learned to think before saying ANYTHING to a customer or an employee. I don't get a mike shoved in my face on national TV and asked loaded questions, but I'm not the owner of a high profile team who has been doing this for a long time. If you engage your brain before putting your mouth in gear, it cuts way down on issuing apologies.

I am so glad that what I say isn't disected to unbelievable lengths as are so many that are in our beloved sport. I have been misunderstood for not chosing the right words myself. I personally don't always get the point across as intended. And I've had to come back both online and in person to 'try' and explain what I was really trying to say.

The fact that so many can be so judgemental amazes me!

LMAO! Hopefully, he didn't think too badly of me for my comment! Maybe I should contact him and clarify? Wait....I said what I meant. Um, I think. ;)

After reading Don's follow up statement I don't think there is much else to say. He obviously didn't mean it as some have taken it so it is time to let it go......

But don't worry I am sure that there will be something new on the horizon shortly that we all can jump on....:rolleyes:

jim

I think Don's comment on his statements said it all. And now he has to apologize again for his use of the wording their ??!!

Geez..I'm not trying to get on the arse kissing bandwagon here..but for crying out loud..he responded to the criticism..or taking what he said the wrong way. What else can he do???
Thanks for saving me the keystrokes... spot on, David.

I don't think Don's reference to "hurting" Zippy was any way intended to be a swipe at JFR and the Medlen tragedy.

I heard the comment and never even considered that nor contemplated it, and was actually surprised when I logged on here and read that someone thought that is what he meant.

I too think he was making a round about reference to Zippy not driving and ending up another crew chief.

Don may be a ruthless business man who sometimes appears happier to make a buck than a friend, but I don't think he is low enough to make a comment like that, at least with the intentions that some are insinuating on here. I'd say he has a little more compassion that some may think.

When I heard the comment I was taken a back. For a second...then I said ...who cares what he might of meant.
No matter what kind of business man Don is...he is human and there is no way HE didn't feel the loss of Eric...just like everyone else.
He has right to be a little PO'd...Zippy..Gary..gone. I
I'm really suprised Gary's not on his way to JFR.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back