NHRA live audiocast---iPhone app (1 Viewer)

JC

Nitro Member
Was anyone able to buy or listen to the race this weekend on their cell phone? When I tried to buy the race it just showed "not available at this time".... I had issues listening at Pomona through my National Dragster membership and contacted the webmaster. He said they figured out the issue and it should be good to go by the next race. Did anyone have any connection issues this week through their ND membership?

You will no longer be able to buy the audio on the app. You have to launch a web browser on your phone and log on to the NHRA site to get the audio. I have been doing this for a couple of years now with little problems.

and I logged in this past weekend and didn't have any issues. I had all kinds of problems for the Winternationals.

So the audiocast is no longer available through the NHRA app? It's much easier to pay the .99 cents then to log into your ND through the phone browser... When I am home I prefer logging in through my ND membership but when on the road I prefer using the app.

Last edited:
Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back