We've been Warned ! (1 Viewer)

ProStockJunkie

Nitro Member
Terror arrests show why we must tackle immigration
NorthJersey.com : May 10 , 2007 -- by MIKE KELLY

["T]here is something wrong with U.S. politicians and others -- including far too many religious leaders -- who continually deflect legitimate concerns about America's open borders by playing the race card and labeling critics of illegal immigration as bigots. Is it bigotry to ask how Tony, Elvis and Shaheen Duka lived illegally and then allegedly plotted to kill?"
Tony, Elvis and Shaheen -- three Jersey guys, with diverse American names but a deeply troubling American story.

Tony, Elvis and Shaheen Duka of Cherry Hill were linked this week by federal authorities to a terror plot to attack Fort Dix and murder "as many soldiers as possible." But what distinguishes the Dukas from three other Muslim men charged in the conspiracy is a common American reality our nation refuses to face.

The Dukas are illegal aliens.

Their story underscores a nightmare feared by many in law enforcement -- terrorists living in America as illegal immigrants. Will this week's arrests be enough of a warning that America needs to get serious about the millions of undocumented residents?

This is not a call to deport, arrest or harass illegal immigrants, most of whom come here from Latin America or South America and only want to work and earn enough to give their poverty-stricken families back home a better life. There is nothing wrong with such idealism.

NumbersUSA Comment:
The whole article rails against the potential devastation posed by a terror attack plotted by 3 illegal aliens. The author fails to acknowledge that this wasn't an isolated incident and can and will happen again as long as illegal aliens are given a free pass and considered relatively harmless as their supporters would have Americans and Congress believe

But there is something wrong with U.S. politicians and others -- including far too many religious leaders -- who continually deflect legitimate concerns about America's open borders by playing the race card and labeling critics of illegal immigration as bigots. Is it bigotry to ask how Tony, Elvis and Shaheen Duka lived illegally and then allegedly plotted to kill?

Only sketchy details have emerged so far about the Duka brothers, whose real names are Dritan, Eljvir, and Shain. But what is already clear is that they did not sneak into America as terrorists after training elsewhere. They grew up here. Their alleged plan to murder American soldiers evolved after they had put down American roots.

Their family arrived in the mid-1980s from Albania. Dritan (Tony), 28, Eljvir (Elvis), 23, and Shain (Shaheen), 26, were young boys, not even old enough for school. The family applied for asylum but was turned down, said a source familiar with their story.

The family should have returned to Albania. But they stayed and built lives, with the three brothers going to public high school and then starting a roofing business.

It's still not clear why the Dukas applied for asylum or why they were rejected. The Dukas reportedly arrived in the U.S. several years before their Albanian homeland and the rest of the Balkans boiled over in ethic and religious strife.

Just as important, it's also not clear why U.S. immigration officials did not order the Duka family to return to Albania. That piece of the story may take time to explore.

What is clear, however, is that two of the Dukas -- Shain and Dritan -- ran a pizza shop for a few years. Then, with younger brother Eljvir, the brothers started a roofing business.

How these three industrious Jersey guys became alleged jihadists is yet another mystery.

Court papers depict Shain watching a terrorist video and laughing as a U.S. Marine's arm is blown off. Dritan reportedly boasted that "we can do a lot of damage" when discussing the Fort Dix plot. And Eljvir is quoted in federal court papers as declaring that he would "go jihad" if his religion was attacked.

Who are these guys really?

We don't know the full story. But we know it begins with a family living under the immigration radar screen illegally. Isn't this warning enough to have an open debate about America's open borders?

We've been warned.

Jackie until the majority of Americans demand border control via elections, Nothing will be done! John McCain has always been one of the most Pro illegal Immigration senators in the Country, and he gets over 60% of the Arizona vote last go round! If the people of Arizona don't give a Puck, how can anybody else make a difference?

The issue is that pretty much all politicians are afraid to really touch the issue for fear that they may lose the hispanic vote.

I'm sure that Arizona has its problems as well, but I'd almost guarantee that no one has a immigration prloblem the size of the one we have here in Texas. And what pisses me off worse than anything is just like last week. We had illegal alien marches in downtown Houston. They interviewed them on tv and they were bitching about there rights! Yah, when the first thing they did when they got here was break a freaking law by coming here and your going to bitch to me about rights? Sounds like great time and place for INS to do a green card search to me. I volunteer to take a few bus loads back and the same offer apply's to Katrina evac's too. Hell, I will even pay for the gas.

Jackie until the majority of Americans demand border control via elections, Nothing will be done! John McCain has always been one of the most Pro illegal Immigration senators in the Country, and he gets over 60% of the Arizona vote last go round! If the people of Arizona don't give a Puck, how can anybody else make a difference?

I know it's hard to not just 'give up' on this issue, but don't . Go to NumbersUSA and sign up, selecting your areas of interest. You will receive email alerts, with the fax/phone/email addresses for YOUR representatives in Washington. These Grassroots organizations are doing such a good job of alerting us grassroots folks when certain issues are coming up in the Senate or Congress that one Liberal Defeatocrat has proposed a bill to limit the input of grassroot organizations. Hello? What happened to our 'elected representatives' reflecting the views of their constituency? THAT is what these yahoo's need to be reminded of then encouraged to KEEP remembering.

This is OUR government, not the politicians and we need to take back control of it.

This was taken from a Newspaper forum and is supposed to be factual. I din't see tha actual interview but can believe it probably did take place.

Here is a REAL INTERVIEW with an illegal Mexican at a protest march in Texas. Trying to reason with an Illegal Mexican on the streets of downtown Houston,

May 1, 2006.

Jim Moore reporting for a Houston TV station:

Jim: Juan, I see that you and thousands of other protesters are marching in the streets to demonstrate for your cause. Exactly what is your cause and what do you expect to accomplish by this protest?

Juan: We want our rights. We will show you how powerful we are. We will bring Houston to its knees!

Jim: What rights?

Juan: Our right to live here...legally. Our right to get all the benefits you get.

Jim: When did you come to the United States?

Juan: Six years ago. I crossed over the border at night with seven other friends.

Jim: Why did you come?

Juan: For work. I can earn as much in a month as I could in a year in Mexico Besides, I get free health care, our Mexican children can go to school free if I lose my job I will get Welfare, and someday I will have the Social Security. Nothing like that in Mexico!

Jim: Did you feel badly about breaking our immigration laws when you came?

Juan: No! Why should I feel bad? I have a right to be here. I have a right to amnesty. I paid lots of money for my Social Security and Green Cards.

Jim: How did you acquire those documents?

Juan: From a guy in Dallas. He charged me a lot of money too.

Jim: Did you know that those documents were forged?

Juan: It is of no matter. I have a right to be here and work.

Jim: What is the "right" you speak of?

Juan: The right of all Aliens. It is found in your Constitution. Read it!

Jim: I have read it, but I do not remember it saying anything about rights for Aliens.

Juan: It is in that part where it says that all men have Alien rights, like the right to pursue happiness. I wasn't happy in Mexico, so I came here.

Jim: I think you are referring to the declaration of Independence and that document speaks to unalienable rights ... Not Alien rights.

Juan: Whatever.

Jim: Since you are demanding to become an American citizen, why then are you carrying a Mexican Flag?

Juan: Because I am Mexican.

Jim: But you said you want to be given amnesty ... To become a US citizen.

Juan: No. This is not what we want. This is our country, a part of Mexico that you Gringos stole from us. We want it returned to its rightful owner.

Jim: Juan, you are standing in Texas. After wining the war with Mexico,

Juan: That is a Gringo lie. Texas was stolen. So was California, New Mexico and Arizona. It is just like all the other stuff you Gringos steal, like oil and babies. You are a country of thieves.

Jim: Babies? You think we steal babies?

Juan: Sure. Like from Korea and Vietnam and China. I see them all over the place. You let all these foreigners in, but try to keep us Mexicans out. How is this fair?

Jim: So, you really don't want to become an American citizen then.

Juan: I just want my rights! Everyone has a right to live, work, and speak their native language wherever and whenever they please. That's another thing we demand. All signs and official documents should be in Spanish. Teachers must teach in Spanish. Soon, more people here in Houston will speak Spanish than English. It is our right!

Jim: If I were to cross over the border into Mexico without proper documentation, what rights would I have there?

Juan: None. You would probably go to jail, but that's different.

Jim: How is it different? You said everyone has the right to live wherever they please.

Juan: You Gringos are a bunch of land grabbing thieves. Now you want Mexico too? Mexico has its rights. You Gringos have no rights in Mexico. Why would you want to go there anyway? There is no free medical service, schools, or welfare there for foreigners such as you. You cannot even own land in my country. Stay in the country of your birth.

Jim: I can see that there is no way that we can agree on this issue.
Thank you for your comments.

Juan: Viva Mexico!

I wouldn't put too much stock in this.

In the first place, most illegals don't speak enough English to have had an interview that long. :D And they don't want to learn it either.

I did do a little follow up , and I think your right Jackee. Read that someone put this together and hasn't even talked to an illeagal. So who knows? :rolleyes:

I have talked with some people that in fact gone to see what happens at one of their rallys and they all say you hear some of the same things being said.

I'm all for giving this guy and the rest of the illegal aliens their rights.

Let's start off with....

1. You have the right to remain silent and refuse to answer questions. Do you understand?
2. Anything you do say may be used against you in a court of law. Do you understand?
3. You have the right to consult an attorney before speaking to the police and to have an attorney present during questioning now or in the future. Do you understand?
4. If you cannot afford an attorney, one will be appointed for you before any questioning if you wish. Do you understand?
5. If you decide to answer questions now without an attorney present you will still have the right to stop answering at any time until you talk to an attorney. Do you understand?
6. Knowing and understanding your rights as I have explained them to you, are you willing to answer my questions without an attorney present?

I have talked with some people that in fact gone to see what happens at one of their rallys and they all say you hear some of the same things being said.

I don't doubt that Glenn. It's just that before I send any information out to my distribution list, on any topic, I want it verified by some link to an article in a paper, or transcript from an interview that can be verified by the site, know what I mean. I always pass along verifiable information, wherever I get it, directly, 'mater, etc. But I'm not going to pass along this blog. Just something I promised myself when I first went on line... and promised the people on my distribution lists as well. You know the kind of mindless stuff that gets circulated without verification.... junk mail, to me.

Personally, the only 'right' they are entitled to, is a one way trip back home.

Last edited:
My thoughts exactly.

Every law abiding legal citizen just got a big slap in the face today by their elected "representitives". I have to question, who do they think they represent? The legal US Citizen or all of the illegal aliens who have made a mockery of our sovereignty?

all of the members of Congress who vote to pass this amnesty bill should be jailed for treason. Bush too if/when he signs the bill into law.

Those Fuchas! Including BUSH!

We don't need no new law JUST ENFORCE THE ONCES WE HAVE NOW!

If anyone has been to the online job sites you will see that there are a lot of job postings for Border Patrol Agents. Some would say that it is preparation for this new bill, but it's not! The new Agents are needed to fill the positions left open by the Agents that have been jailed for doing their job!!!

Isn't it odd that the polticians are not jailed for failing to uphold the Constitution that they swore an oath to, their job!

:mad:

My thoughts exactly.

Every law abiding legal citizen just got a big slap in the face today by their elected "representitives". I have to question, who do they think they represent? The legal US Citizen or all of the illegal aliens who have made a mockery of our sovereignty?

If you really believe this, then do something. They rushed this bill through so as to not have to feel the pressure from grass roots people, who are the ONLY ones who can stop this piece of crap becoming a reality. Complaining on a message board does NOTHING. Complain to your representatives.... and do it NOW, or quit yur bitchin' when it happens.

This is outrageous!

+ + Urgent Action Needed Today

Jackee, the Senate must feel the heat from grassroots
citizens. Here’s what I'm asking you to do:

#1-- Help us flood the Senate with faxes.

Stopping amnesty will be a numbers game. We must have 41 votes
to stop amnesty in the Senate. We have identified a list of Key
Senators that can stop amnesty. Our system will send your fax to
every one of those Senators right now (or, choose to fax every
Senator). Go here:

GrassFire.org - Real Impact Online.

If you want to send your own faxes, we have posted all the
fax numbers on the site as well. Either way -- please send faxes!

#2 -- Make phone calls today! (These are my Senators from NJ)

Please call your two Senators right now:

Sen. Menendez (202) 224-4744

Sen. Lautenberg (202) 224-3224

Then call these key Senators:

Majority Leader Harry Reid: 202-224-5556
Minority Leader Mitch McConnell: 202-224-3135
Sen. Arlen Specter: 202-224-4254
Sen. Mel Martinez: 202-224-3041
Sen. Lindsay Graham: 202-224-5972
Sen. John McCain: 202-224-2235
Minority Whip Trent Lott: 202-224-2708

Tell them you oppose any bill that gives amnesty to illegals,
including the new "compromise" bill!!!

#3 -- Forward this message to your e-list

We want to deliver at least 600,000 petitions next week to the
Senate but I need your help. Please forward this link to your
friends and ask them to sign the nation's largest "No Amnesty/
Stop The Invasion" petition:

Please take action and alert your friends.

Steve Elliott, Grassfire

P.S. The only reason they are rushing this bill through is
because of the overwhelming grassroots opposition they felt
last year when grass root citizens fought back. Since both the house and Senate are not in control of Democrats.....We must do more this year. Please DOUBLE whatever
you did last year. Only grassroots citizens can stop amnesty!
Go here to send your faxes
: (There is a charge for sending, in the link below.... I will post in a separate reply, the phone numbers and faxes of the entire SENATE highlighting the key players.... PLEASE contact as many as you can! )

It's time to put up or shut up. This CAN be stopped if YOU do something. That means everyone of you who feels that this is a travesty!

If you're angry, let them know .... however cursing and name calling, will get you no where, in fact, it will hurt everyone else's effort .

Last edited:
ST First Last Party Address Telephone FAX

AK Ted Stevens R 522 Hart Senate Office Building 202-224-3004 202-224-2354
AK Lisa Murkowski R 709 Hart Senate Office Building 202-224-6665 202-224-5301
AL Richard Shelby R 110 Hart Senate Office Building 202-224-5744 202-224-3416
AL Jeff Sessions R 335 Russell Senate Office Building 202-224-4124 202-224-3149
AR Blanche Lincoln D 355 Dirksen Senate Office Building 202-224-4843 202-228-1371
AR Mark Pryor D 257 Dirksen Senate Office Building 202-224-2353 202-228-0908
AZ John McCain R 241 Russell Senate Office Building 202-224-2235 202-228-2862
AZ Jon Kyl R 730 Hart Senate Office Building 202-224-4521 202-224-2207
CA Dianne Feinstein D 331 Hart Senate Office Building 202-224-3841 202-228-3954
CA Barbara Boxer D 112 Hart Senate Office Building 202-224-3553 415-956-6701
CO Wayne Allard R 521 Dirksen Senate Office Building 202-224-5941 202-224-6471
CO Ken Salazar R 702 Hart Senate Office Building 202-224-5852 202-228-5036
CT Christopher Dodd D 448 Russell Senate Office Building 202-224-2823 202-224-1083
CT Joseph Lieberman D 706 Hart Senate Office Building 202-224-4041 202-224-9750
DE Joseph Biden D 201 Russell Senate Office Building 202-224-5042 202-224-0139
DE Thomas Carper D 513 Hart Senate Office Building 202-224-2441 202-228-2190
FL Bill Nelson D 716 Hart Senate Office Building 202-224-5274 202-228-2183
FL Mel Martinez R 317 Hart Senate Office Building 202-224-3041 202-228-5171
GA Saxby Chambliss R 416 Russell Senate Office Building 202-224-3521 202-224-0103
GA Johnny Isakson R 120 Russell Senate Office Building 202-224-3643 202-228-0724
HI Daniel Inouye D 722 Hart Senate Office Building 202-224-3934 202-224-6747
HI Daniel Akaka D 141 Hart Senate Office Building 202-224-6361 202-224-2126
IA Chuck Grassley R 135 Hart Senate Office Building 202-224-3744 202-224-6020
IA Tom Harkin D 731 Hart Senate Office Building 202-224-3254 202-224-9369
ID Larry Craig R 520 Hart Senate Office Building 202-224-2752 202-228-1067
ID Mike Crapo R 239 Dirksen Senate Office Building 202-224-6142 202-228-1375
IL Richard Durbin D 332 Dirksen Senate Office Building 202-224-2152 202-228-0400
IL Barack Obama D 713 Hart Senate Office Building 202-224-2854 202-228-1372
IN Richard Lugar R 306 Hart Senate Office Building 202-224-4814 202-228-0360
IN Evan Bayh D 463 Russell Senate Office Building 202-224-5623 202-228-1377
KS Sam Brownback R 303 Hart Senate Office Building 202-224-6521 202-228-1265
KS Pat Roberts R 109 Hart Senate Office Building 202-224-4774 202-224-3514
KY Mitch McConnell R 361A Russell Senate Office Building 202-224-2541 202-224-2499
KY Jim Bunning R 316 Hart Senate Office Building 202-224-4343 202-228-1373
LA Mary Landrieu D 724 Hart Senate Office Building 202-224-5824 202-224-9735
LA David Vitter R 516 Hart Senate Office Building 202-224-4623 202-228-5061
MA Edward Kennedy D 317 Russell Senate Office Building 202-224-4543 202-224-2417
MA John Kerry D 304 Russell Senate Office Building 202-224-2742 202-224-8525
MD Barbara Mikulski D 503 Hart Senate Office Building 202-224-4654 202-224-8858
MD Benjamin Cardin D B40B Dirksen Senate Office Building 202-224-4524 202-224-1651
ME Olympia Snowe R 154 Russell Senate Office Building 202-224-5344 202-224-1946
ME Susan Collins R 461 Dirksen Senate Office Building 202-224-2523 202-224-2693
MI Carl Levin D 269 Russell Senate Office Building 202-224-6221 202-224-1388
MI Debbie Stabenow D 133 Hart Senate Office Building 202-224-4822 202-228-0325
MN Norm Coleman R 320 Hart Senate Office Building 202-224-5641 202-224-1152
MN Amy Klobuchar D C4 Russell Senate Office Building 202-224-3244 202-228-2186
MO Christopher Bond R 274 Russell Senate Office Building 202-224-5721 202-224-8149
MO Claire McCaskill D 825A Hart Senate Office Building 202-224-6154 202-228-1518
MS Thad Cochran R 113 Dirksen Senate Office Building 202-224-5054 202-224-9450
MS Trent Lott R 487 Russell Senate Office Building 202-224-6253 202-224-2262
MT Max Baucus D 511 Hart Senate Office Building 202-224-2651 202-224-0515
MT Jon Tester D B40E Dirksen Senate Office Building 202-224-2644 202-228-6363
NC Elizabeth Dole R 555 Dirksen Senate Office Building 202-224-6342 202-224-1100
NC Richard Burr R 217 Russell Senate Office Building 202-224-3154 202-228-2981
ND Kent Conrad D 530 Hart Senate Office Building 202-224-2043 202-224-7776
ND Byron Dorgan D 322 Hart Senate Office Building 202-224-2551 202-224-1193
NE Charles Hagel R 248 Russell Senate Office Building 202-224-4224 202-224-5213
NE Benjamine Nelson D 720 Hart Senate Office Building 202-224-6551 202-228-0012
NH Judd Gregg R 393 Russell Senate Office Building 202-224-3324 202-224-4952
NH John Sununu R 111 Russell Senate Office Building 202-224-2841 202-228-4131
NJ Frank Lautenberg D 324 Hart Senate Office Building 202-224-3224 202-225-4054
NJ Robert Menendez D 502 Hart Senate Office Building 202-224-4744 202-228-2197
NM Pete Domenici R 328 Hart Senate Office Building 202-224-6621 202-228-3261
NM Jeff Bingaman D 703 Hart Senate Office Building 202-224-5521 202-224-2852
NV Harry Reid D 528 Hart Senate Office Building 202-224-3542 202-224-7327
NV John Ensign R 356 Russell Senate Office Building 202-224-6244 202-228-2193
NY Charles Schumer D 313 Hart Senate Office Building 202-224-6542 202-228-3027
NY Hillary Clinton D 476 Russell Senate Office Building 202-224-4451 202-228-0282
OH George Voinovich R 524 Hart Senate Office Building 202-224-3353 202-228-1382 OH
Sherrod Brown D C5 Russell Senate Office Building 202-224-2315 202-224-6519
OK Jim Inhofe R 453 Russell Senate Office Building 202-224-4721 202-228-0380
OK Tom Coburn R 172 Russell Senate Office Building 202-224-5754 202-224-6008
OR Ron Wyden D 230 Dirksen Senate Office Building 202-224-5244 202-228-2717
OR Gordon Smith R 404 Russell Senate Office Building 202-224-3753 202-228-3997
PA Arlen Specter R 711 Hart Senate Office Building 202-224-4254 202-228-1229
PA Bob Casey D B40C Dirksen Senate Office Building 202-224-6324 202-228-0604
RI Jack Reed D 728 Hart Senate Office Building 202-224-4642 202-224-4680
RI Sheldon Whitehouse D B40D Dirksen Senate Office Building 202-224-2921 202-228-6362
SC Lindsey Graham R 290 Russell Senate Office Building 202-224-5972 202-224-3808
SC Jim DeMint R 340 Russell Senate Office Building 202-224-6121 202-228-5143
SD Tim Johnson D 136 Hart Senate Office Building 202-224-5842 202-228-5765
SD John Thune R 383 Russell Senate Office Building 202-224-2321 202-228-5429
TN Lamar Alexander R 302 Dirksen Senate Office Building 202-224-4944 202-228-3398
TN Bob Corker R B40A Dirksen Senate Office Building 202-224-3344 202-228-1264
TX Kay Hutchison R 284 Russell Senate Office Building 202-224-5922 202-224-0776
TX John Cornyn R 517 Hart Senate Office Building 202-224-2934 202-228-2856
UT Orrin Hatch R 104 Hart Senate Office Building 202-224-5251 202-224-6331
UT Robert Bennett R 431 Dirksen Senate Office Building 202-224-5444 202-228-1168
VA John Warner R 225 Russell Senate Office Building 202-224-2023 202-224-6295
VA James Webb D C1 Russell Senate Office Building 202-224-4024 202-224-5432
VT Patrick Leahy D 433 Russell Senate Office Building 202-224-4242 202-224-3479
VT Sanders Bernard I C2 Russell Senate Office Building 202-224-5141 202-228-0776
WA Patty Murray D 173 Russell Senate Office Building 202-224-2621 202-224-0238
WA Maria Cantwell D 717 Hart Senate Office Building 202-224-3441 202-228-0514
WI Herb Kohl D 330 Hart Senate Office Building 202-224-5653 202-224-9787
WI Russell Feingold D 506 Hart Senate Office Building 202-224-5323 202-224-2725
WV Robert Byrd D 311 Hart Senate Office Building 202-224-3954 202-228-0002
WV John Rockefeller D 531 Hart Senate Office Building 202-224-6472 202-224-7665
WY Craig Thomas R 307 Dirksen Senate Office Building 202-224-6441 202-224-1724
WY Mike Enzi R 379A Russell Senate Office Building 202-224-3424 202-228-0359

Jackee you know I was one of the first on here to complain about loose borders and Illeagal immigration but for a host of reasons each enough to do us in it don't much matter anymore securing our borders sorry it ain't gonna happen.
If we are successful Mexico fails or gets a socialist government [ same thing ] and or the drug cartels take it over and anarchy prevails .
Either would send millions at a time across the border fleeing for their lives.
Anyway we are set to be controlled by the little brown people sometime around after me and you are gone but this bill might even let us see it happen.
The Dem's are trying unsuccessfully to abort themselves out of existence and this new surge of Dem voters don't believe in it so the demographics will again change.
This surge will tip the balance in the short term to the Dem's at election time.
The Hispanics may not like to see their new found country ruined either so things can change.

Jackee you know I was one of the first on here to complain about loose borders and Illeagal immigration but for a host of reasons each enough to do us in it don't much matter anymore securing our borders sorry it ain't gonna happen.
If we are successful Mexico fails or gets a socialist government [ same thing ] and or the drug cartels take it over and anarchy prevails .
Either would send millions at a time across the border fleeing for their lives.
Anyway we are set to be controlled by the little brown people sometime around after me and you are gone but this bill might even let us see it happen.
The Dem's are trying unsuccessfully to abort themselves out of existence and this new surge of Dem voters don't believe in it so the demographics will again change.
This surge will tip the balance in the short term to the Dem's at election time.
The Hispanics may not like to see their new found country ruined either so things can change.

Yeah, and if everyone who thought like that DID something, it WOULD change.
the onslaught would be in the millions, not thousands.

I've made it mindlessly simple by providing informations to everyone's fingertips, however, I cannot move the fingers. "It Ain't Gonna Happen" is precisly how we got into this mess.

You do or don't do what ever works for you. I'll continue to try to make a difference. Each to his/her own. At the end of the day, win or lose, I know I tried to make a difference.

Last edited:
I have always been a Bush supporter for the most part however if he signs this bill it will really piss me off. There is nothing wrong with the laws we have, just enforce the bastards. If you come over here we should send you back. I'm all for people bettering there lives, but the gravy train stops now. Come over here legally, pay taxes, pay into the system before you are handed everything on a platter.

Its a shame that an illegal alien who's never paid one dime into our system gets free health care , foodstamps, etc when a single mother who has lived here her whole life and paid into the system cant get any help at all. Its not right and something has to be done about it. Basically we are just saying, "ITS OK TO BREAK THE LAW AND COME INTO OUR COUNTRY, WE WILL MAKE YOU A CITIZEN." WTF?

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back