Hero of the day: Reno vet cuts down Mexican flag flown illegally above U.S. flag (1 Viewer)

Nitro Member
Channel 4 KRNV.com: Local News and Weather for Reno-Tahoe Region: Flag of Mexico Flown Illegally Over Reno Business

Flag of Mexico Flown Illegally Over Reno Business

"This afternoon we received a call from a viewer who said a business near downtown Reno was flying a Mexican flag above an American flag... which is in fact illegal.

This, after photos and comments about the flag were posted on Craigslist this morning. When we were able to have a photographer go and check everything out we found the story to be true.

It also didn t take long before the situation provoked a strong reaction. We are now going to show you , unedited, what happened. Click on the video to see what happened."

http://www.krnv.com/global/video/po...v.com/Global/story.asp?S=7156726&rnd=39617674

Here at the University of NM an Airforce vet tore down a mexican't flag and caught Holy hell for it! Our Politicians are all to willing to allow this country to be overrun with Mexico's uneducated underclass!:mad:

I've read on a local blog that somebody was flying a Mexican flag above the U.S. flag somewhere close to Portland a while back but I never found out what happened. If I see something like that here in Portland I'll cut that thing down too.

I was pissed :mad: when I saw the video. I absolutely applaud the vet for doing it. I wish I could shake his hand and say "Thank You sir"!

God bless our Veterans. I cannot come close to imagining how one ,who has served our country, fought for our country which is represented by our flag, would feel if they came upon such a sight.

What really pisses me off is that the newspeople said that the store owner said he did not know what he did was illegal. Then goes on to say that new flags were purchased, and he was going to put the Mexican flag on top of the American flag......AGAIN.

This is disgusting.

I have hesitated to post on this subject because of the fury & rage it causes me to feel. I'm half tempted to drive to Reno, find this veteran and buy him a beer at the local V.F.W. I admire the fact that he cut our flag down, threw the Mexican flag where it belonged and said his peace... all without strangling the owner! Talk about self control.

God bless our veterans - each and every one of 'em!

P.S. If the Mexican restaraunt owner doesn't know the laws governing the display of the American flag, perhaps he should go home until he's willing to learn them and assimilate into our culture.

People like this have no intention of joining our culture.
That's why he did what he did.

People like this have no intention of joining our culture.
That's why he did what he did.

And that is precisely why I can NOT understand why every American is not outraged and supporting the stopping of illegal immigration to this country.

America has been brainwashed by the Liberals I'm afraid., nor does it have the stomach to fight for ANYTHING American.

I am NOT against immigration. I AM against people who have no respect for this country, our flag, our sovereignty, our laws. And I WILL fight tooth an nail, every single Politician, Policy or Act which will give Amnesty to these lawbreakers.

And that is precisely why I can NOT understand why every American is not outraged and supporting the stopping of illegal immigration to this country.

America has been brainwashed by the Liberals I'm afraid., nor does it have the stomach to fight for ANYTHING American.

I am NOT against immigration. I AM against people who have no respect for this country, our flag, our sovereignty, our laws. And I WILL fight tooth an nail, every single Politician, Policy or Act which will give Amnesty to these lawbreakers.

Amen to this entire post. Thanks Jackee!

Im starting to Love Oklahoma ! Our new imigration law has made a HUGE dent in the criminal's from Mexico in our state !!! Just like our METH laws maybe the rest of the country will adopt this law and show these river jumping criminals we dont jack around !!!

My wife drove by our local flea market yesterday( which is like a state fair for illegal's every weekend ) and wow what happened it was like a ghost town !!!!!!!!!!! Crime is down and it has only been a short time . !!!!

Finally saw the video.

Totally warranted and just.

What I don't quite understand is why he cut the American flag down and took it.
In other words, why did he not cut down the Mexican flag, then raise the American flag back up all the way to to the top?

Not criticizing, I'm with you guys, just seems like it missed the point.

Finally saw the video.

In other words, why did he not cut down the Mexican flag, then raise the American flag back up all the way to to the top?

I think he did that to our flag so they couldn't use it again.

Finally saw the video.

The vet stated (paraphrased) that if they want the flag back then they will have to fight him for it.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back