Welcome Back (1 Viewer)

Yes they are, i think it will take a while to build the site back up though.

I like it, the site looks great!! :)

Just one question……..

What about the “Pick the winners” season points chase that PJ had going?? Man, I was doing good too!!! :D

Brian.

I am sure PJ has those backed up....or he better..lol

Site's looking fantastic...congrats Jerrod and Shannon!

The black and gray stuff is bad ass... Glad we have a new look, and and a new way of doing things...........:p

I really like the new look A LOT! The new post indicators could be 2 different colors of yellow, but other than that I'm loving it! :)

Where's Beatiful Noise (aka: Joe Sherwood)?

I suspect you're not happy about not being able to use your screen name you've used for years, huh? Same for good ol' Hip! Where are you Roger? Haven't seen any posts from you in weeks on the old 'Mater, or the new NitroMater.

BTW: In case you had the same problem as me, and couldn't figure out why you could not post on a thread even though you were logged in (supposedly), what I found out from reading another thread was that I had to go into UserCP (Control Panel) and choose the Paid Subscription (I believe) and go through the process of paying the $1.00 through PayPal before I was "officially" allowed to post on the 'Mater.

AKA: Drag_fan_too

I would really suggest the 2Checkout.com site for paying the pre-register. No membership required..took about 30 seconds..smooth.

There are many out there working their way in. Some are as far as lurking with their name showing, but they can't post yet. I'm PM ing with them now. Strange, they can PM, but not post. I'm sure everyones doing the best they can. Looking forward to seeing them here again.

Where's Beatiful Noise (aka: Joe Sherwood)?

I suspect you're not happy about not being able to use your screen name you've used for years, huh? Same for good ol' Hip! Where are you Roger? Haven't seen any posts from you in weeks on the old 'Mater, or the new NitroMater.

BTW: In case you had the same problem as me, and couldn't figure out why you could not post on a thread even though you were logged in (supposedly), what I found out from reading another thread was that I had to go into UserCP (Control Panel) and choose the Paid Subscription (I believe) and go through the process of paying the $1.00 through PayPal before I was "officially" allowed to post on the 'Mater.

AKA: Drag_fan_too
Hi Kurt. You may want to post that last BTW part outside the Lounge. If their not registered they can't get in the Lounge area.At least I couldn't.

I like it, the site looks great!! :)

Just one question……..

What about the “Pick the winners” season points chase that PJ had going?? Man, I was doing good too!!! :D

Brian.

Hopefully PJ has that information backed up somewhere, or we could do like NASCAR and just count the last 10 races of the year, starting in Seattle.

Hi Kurt. You may want to post that last BTW part outside the Lounge. If their not registered they can't get in the Lounge area.At least I couldn't.

Jean, You are so correct. I should have relaized that. Maybe I'll start a thread on the General Questions forum, although there are several there already with login info. That's probably where I got my info. Thanks for reminding me.

Jean, You are so correct. I should have relaized that. Maybe I'll start a thread on the General Questions forum, although there are several there already with login info. That's probably where I got my info. Thanks for reminding me.

Your welcome. I think we're all still getting our feet around here. :D

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back