where is the outrage? ! ? ! (1 Viewer)

We've got a case right here in the Portland area where two illegals killed a 15 year old girl from Texas. What's even worse is that one of them had been arrested twice since 2000 for DUI yet he was still here in the country. :mad:

What are you going to do? Normally when I pay for something and don't get it, I want my money back. We pay these outrageously high taxes (especially you folks in Jersey), just so the government can neglect one of the jobs we pay those taxes for.

What a load of SHIT.

A bridge collapses in Minneapolis killing 8, and Congress/DOT begins planning $500 Billion in road and bridge repair.

Illegal immigrant phucks cost American taxpayers (yes...those of us who PAY THE BILLS) untold Billions, rape and murder our citizens, and we do nothing.

After the crack wore off, Jose probably realized he'd be safer IN JAIL than on the streets of Newark, after the right people found out what he'd done.

I swear to God, I'm going to sell my company and move out of this God-forsaken shithole called the Mexican States of Amerika. :mad::mad:

We've got a case right here in the Portland area where two illegals killed a 15 year old girl from Texas. What's even worse is that one of them had been arrested twice since 2000 for DUI yet he was still here in the country. :mad:

I've been reading about this the past few days, and I'm so friggin disgusted about this. Steve Duin wrote a interesting column about Dani Countryman and her f*cked up life and the "cesspool" apartment complex where she was killed. The Oregonian 8-9-07

The thing that just burns my ass is that while Dani was fighting off her rapist, he had his cousin come over to hold her down with his foot on her windpipe while he continued with his attack. The Oregonian 8-8-07

I'm sorry, but if I were Judge, Jury, and Executioner here, I'd do what they'd do back in the USSR, and just take them out to Estacada and just put a few bullets in their heads, or at the very least, string them up like a couple of piñatas, and let people come up and take a few whacks for $5, and give the money to her family. Unfortunately, what will probably happen is that they will just end up getting deported, not face any jail time in Mexico, and probably just come up across the border again in less than 6 months. The Oregonian 8-10-07 :mad:

Oh btw Brent, Portland-area police arrested Alejandro Emeterio "Alex" Rivera Gamboa (how many farking names does this a$$hole have?) four times on drunken driving charges during the past seven years, yet his immigration status was not checked by local or federal authorities, however after their arrests in the murder case, the two cousins told a federal immigration officer this week that they have been in the United States illegally for about six months.

Sorry for the rant, but I just had to get this off my chest.

"Anger is a gift"
Rage Against the Machine

NJ.com: Everything Jersey

Note how the headline reads "Nicaraguan national" and only refers to his illegal status as 'may be'. They don't even know!

Again, where is the outrage ?

Maybe if people would turn the rage they feel by trying to tell the Armed services how to fight a war, and instead rally against illegal occupation of our country, this would change.

How abut going to Agway,buying some of those castration bands,install them on these two boys, wait the jewels fall off,shove them down their throats so they can almost breath,..........oh sorry that would be to cruel wouldn't it?

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back