Virginia Seating (2 Viewers)

Leebone

Nitro Member
Why is there seating only on the left side? Is the right side a sacred burial ground or something?

They had seating on the right side, but all were sold off when the previous owners were possibly shutting down. MIR and Epping purchased at least 1 each. Adding the camping is a huge revenue add though

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-05-18 at 8.39.39 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-05-18 at 8.39.39 AM.png
    6.5 MB · Views: 62
those specatator side RV spots at virginia must be sold out for years.......anyone know what you pay for them for the nhra nat. weekend?

with current owners doing such a great job with the facility, i would guess spectator side bleachers of some form are in the works?
at least towards starting line? if they would have had better weather, would the tower side bleachers have been completely full?

with current owners doing such a great job with the facility, i would guess spectator side bleachers of some form are in the works?
at least towards starting line? if they would have had better weather, would the tower side bleachers have been completely full?
I would hope not. They have ample seating on the pit side of the track. Camping = significant revenue

Gotta be better than this view lol. Bristols tvc club view. Pay extra not to be able to see at startimg line. Nhra needs better crowd control

Attachments

• 20211016_150144.jpg
    20211016_150144.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 41
Grandstands come with a maintenance cost too. I’m sure the facility has done the sums.
The NHRA event would likely be the only one to potentially fill up a second grandstand, but that would mean losing the camping area that generates revenue at the many medium sized events. I think they’re on to something.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back