Pomona Winternationals question… (1 Viewer)

How can a person go to the WINTERNATIONALS and not visit Pinnacle Peak Steakhouse on Foothill in San Dimas ?? And order the BIG COWBOY..so much better and worth the price.The Menu is printed on the "doggiebag"...they figure most people won't eat it all.
Lot's of Pro Teams show up Thursday and Friday night.Lot's of bench racing at the bar waiting for a table !

Mike,TEXAS Lil's might be great...BUT being 60-70 miles from the track I don't think you'll see the "names" there !!! Like WJ and crew,Larry Sutton and others.
There are only three Pinnacle Peak's left in California. San Dimas,Colton and Santee. Gone are Garden Grove and Sacramento.....Tried everyone of them and never anything but great steaks.Only complaint was the long lines....
but that's what the bar is for !!!:D :cool:

How can a person go to the WINTERNATIONALS and not visit Pinnacle Peak Steakhouse on Foothill in San Dimas ?? And order the BIG COWBOY..so much better and worth the price.The Menu is printed on the "doggiebag"...they figure most people won't eat it all.
Lot's of Pro Teams show up Thursday and Friday night.Lot's of bench racing at the bar waiting for a table !

Is that an invitation?:D

John, wont disagree about all the racers but I'll be ready to eat. One thing, there is not one racer I've ever seen that look as good as the girls at Lil's do in a short skirt(LOL)

What's the name of that Steakhouse off Fairplex and the I-10? It overlooks the freeway, awesome views at night.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back