Seat Renewal At The Gators ?? (1 Viewer)

JIMBO

Nitro Member
Does anyone sit on the north side(spectator side) in reserved seating on Sun.?
My invoice has some strange row and seat numbers.:confused:
We always sit in row 20(top row is 21) and now it list row 32 ? and seat numbers are all wrong also.
Anyone else notice this or was there a expansion on the north side that i was not aware of ?

I think I remember them saying they were moving the 301 Club grandstand to the starting line at the north side of the track. Give them a call to be on the safe side. The track chart shows the 301 Club grandstand having 35 rows, but still shows it on the south side.

Jim............

We sit in what used to be HH row 21, which WAS the second set of grandstands from the starting line. ALL of those seats are now general admission with the only reserved seats in AA & BB in the new, angled stands by the starting line. They (NHRA) called one evening to explain that my ticket renewal had been sent out by mistake. That my seats (5) were GA now. He tried to sell me reserved on the pit side but I declined. He still wanted me to send him the GA price for 5...282.00.....I told him I'll just pick them up at the track on Sat........They still wanted to use my money until March rolled around.

Late.....................................Mitch

Last edited:
Thanks for the info

Thanks Mitch ,
We sit in Sec.CC and now I Guess we will see if they have us in a comparable location ?
I wonder if the guy's that sat behind us will still be there:confused:
I'm calling today for more answers.

Should have figuard

Well the skinny on the Gators goes like this .....
We have been sitting at the same location for about ten years,Sec CC Row seats 68 & 69 for my wife and myself (We purchase several other tickets.... last years high of 24 total tickets) and now they have moved us to the new Sec.CC and now Row's 33,32,31. Now we are two row's from the top and all spread out (Talk about fan loyalty).And where will our once a year friends be ?
Go figure :mad:

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back