Very Cool (from the Kalitta blog) (1 Viewer)

That`s great to see! I`m sure the Kalittas mean a lot to the people in that area.

WOW.....just wow. What a most excellent tribute to an extraordinary individual and family and team.

Thats only a couple miles from work, I think I need to drive by it. Very nice gesture indeed

Ok, now that I have stopped crying.........that is a lovely jesture. What a wonderful tribute to him. Very cool!

Special thanks to Adams Outdoor, Race fans are a great family with big Hearts.
God Bless Connie and Family

Welcome back Suzie, I cannot imagine what you've been going through the last 2 weeks!

Thank you Joe. There is a huge hole in all of our hearts that is going to take a very long time to heal. They say it gets easier with time. I am looking forward to that day.

Last edited:
Thank you Joe. There is a huge hole in all of our hearts that is going to take a very long time to heal. They say it gets easier with time. I am looking forward to that day.

Susie Q...
Think about it this way, The Hole never closes, It becomes filled with love and memories from friends, FAMILY, and things Like Adam Outdoors did. The hole is really a Hope Chest, a place to keep all the Love and Joy. As time passes, it becomes easier to open that Chest and enjoy the Contents. And through ours lives, the chest becomes larger, and we can share.

I talk to my Granddaughter Kara Jean nightly, it's easier now, I only had her a short six weeks. She started my Hope Chest, and She's let me make room for my Mom, My Grandparents, Friends and Loved Ones that went on before her. She taught me to Love, and That's When it gets Easier... and oh, so much harder.

Hugs
Karl

That was beautiful. I too am still dealing if you know what I mean...... not ready to jump back on here blabbing my mouth like I normally did. I will walk into Bandimere Speedway next Friday with very much a mixed bag of emotions.... mostly filled of sadness.

Susie, I am glad to see you back. I am sorry for what you have had to go through, it's hard losing someone close to us. Karl is right though. Blessings. g'

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back